Sign in to follow this  
spankimus

Heli not respawning?

When the helicopter was rolled back out, we were pretty quick to get one fixed up and going... only to lose it an hour later to a hacker. The heli blew up after he took it, as he crashed it into the ground. The server has been restarted daily ever since, and is yet to spawn back on skalisty island. Were they removed, or do they not respawn?

it seems from what i read in this forum, and believe me i've read atleast 15-20 threads about it, that there is no chance for us to get a helicopter back after its crashes or gets destroyed/stuck in the ocean or if it's nowhere to be seen, no one knows if restarting the server will reset the 7 days count for the respawn or if those days are true or not.. gl & hf on having a dev answer

um, don't helis spawn in like 20 spots on the map? it's not just the island. right?

I haven't seen any heli's other than the 1 that was put on Skalisty... And I haven't seen any anouncements on others being rolled out to more positions. But it's definitely been weeks since we had our heli, and it still hasn't respawned. It would be nice for a dev to give some input here..

7 days between when it is destroyed and respawn. It can respawn at any one of the locations its listed as being on the dayz db map...

http://dayzdb.com/map

How do you know it has respawned at all of those points yet? Can anyone else confirm this?

Edited by ShiZaNkY

Would appreciate it if someone else could confirm or give some input on this

From the wiki:

UH-1H Huey

1.7.2.4 and new Versions

• Just outside the cattle shed on the west side of Staroye. (GR:?)
  • Northern end of Solnichniy. (GR:?)
  • At the north part of Skalisty Island next to a house. (GR:133121)
  • Skalka Hill (GR:021025)
  • Inside hanger at NEAF

Please Note: As of update 1.7.2.4 the spawn locations for Hueys have been changed and only one Huey will spawn on each server.

Only 1 helicopter per server?

That's the last statement from any of the devs, and what appears to be true to this date.

Will they change that? I never saw a helicopter ingame. It's hard enough to find one even when there is more than 1 helicopter per server.

Edited by Epic-KilL

Will they change that? I never saw a helicopter ingame. It's hard enough to find one even when there is more than 1 helicopter per server.

That I have no clue. It sure would be nice though... Or maybe decrease the spawn time. With the amount of hackers destroying them or bad pilots crashing em right away.. the one that IS in the server isn't around very long.

Edited by ShiZaNkY