Sign in to follow this  
neotinx

looking for mature players (survivor!) from FPS clan

We're a very small, mature, and great players from BF3 and we're going to try this game tonight! We have played a lot of FPS and zombie-survivor games. As we have watched from Youtube it seems like that staying in a small group or a squad is very crucial to STAY alive...

Therefore, We'd like to invite some of new DAYZ players to our clan =D. We have 5-6 good players including myself who will be playing this game either tonight or tomorrow. We'd love to experience/play/utlimately have fun in this gaming world as a TEAM with new players of DAYZ!

If you consinder yourself a mature player (age of 18 and up - 17 is o.k as long as your b-day is coming up soon) and looking for a good team! please join us or contact me

anyone is more than welcome to join our clan vent channel to play this game

vent info

ip: mttk.vent.nfoservers.com

port: 21990

pw: mttk2012

PLEASE WE DO NOT WANT BANDIT PLAYERS, GRIEFERS, HACKERS, IMMATURE KIDS, VOICE-SPAMMERS!

we're looking for a long-term online gaming buddies in this game. SEE YOU IN DAYZ !

I find it offensive that you only allow people 18+ :(

sorry but we're an adult gaming clan and we have a policy not to recruit anyone under 18 (sorry there's nothing i can do about it)

Hey friend what time zone are you in? Im eastern and i have me and another friend that will role with you lmk

I guess it's fine, but I play with a team of 7 other people who are all 18+ and I'm only 15 and we all still cooporate fine. We are all still working toward a goal and nobody really even notices that I'm younger. I still give orders and such. Just sayin ^_^

Hey friend what time zone are you in? Im eastern and i have me and another friend that will role with you lmk

most of us are in the EAST COAST as well ^^ join our vent we already have a new player!

Hey joined the vent to say whatsup but you guys were like jizzin all over yourselves because of some zombies aggro'ing haha. Im interested in tagging along

sorry but we're an adult gaming clan and we have a policy not to recruit anyone under 18 (sorry there's nothing i can do about it)

I agree with Prez, age has nothing to do with maturity at all. Your decision should be based on behavior and not on a number that you cannot change even if you wish to.

I agree with Prez, age has nothing to do with maturity at all. Your decision should be based on behavior and not on a number that you cannot change even if you wish to.

You guys are getting too defensive. It could be 18+ because of their non-day z content, or how/what they talk about.

Hey joined the vent to say whatsup but you guys were like jizzin all over yourselves because of some zombies aggro'ing haha. Im interested in tagging along

we're more organized right now and have a lot of supplies and enough firepower !

me and my friend r interested in joining, im 20 and my friend is 17. im US eastern and he is from cali

we've played bout 100 hrs and have a camp with some fancy guns

Edited by Leaper229

definitely interested...just started playing but Im a lone wolf right now and Ive quickly found teamwork is essential! Already been mowed down by friendlies twice because i was unarmed and apparently still a threat lol.

def over 18, Texas area (CST), and just want a stable server to play on. Ingame name is 'Derek'.

I have teamspeak so Ill have to get Vent. Let me know if you'all are still lookin for good players!

~Ender

definitely interested...just started playing but Im a lone wolf right now and Ive quickly found teamwork is essential! Already been mowed down by friendlies twice because i was unarmed and apparently still a threat lol.

def over 18, Texas area (CST), and just want a stable server to play on. Ingame name is 'Derek'.

I have teamspeak so Ill have to get Vent. Let me know if you'all are still lookin for good players!

~Ender

we're always looking for more players.. feel free to join my vent (as posted above with vent info) after 7:00 PM EST you'll see a lot of players in the DAYZ vent channel

see you then