Sign in to follow this  
SteveZGaming

Day 1 | Extraction

They could have all just gotten really lucky.

My current character spawned on the coast outside Cherno, I go maybe 20 feet inside the city, and in front of the first house I was going to loot, is a corpse with a Ghillie Suit, Coyote Backpack, M24, M4A1 COO SD, and every piece of equipment.

No need to yell, "HACKER!" automatically. Sometimes you do get lucky.

• Like 1

My current character spawned on the coast outside Cherno, I go maybe 20 feet inside the city, and in front of the first house I was going to loot, is a corpse with a Ghillie Suit, Coyote Backpack, M24, M4A1 COO SD, and every piece of equipment.

I wasn't calling him a hacker, I was implying it could happen because of hackers too. Perhaps I misworded it a slight tad. But whatever the case, high tier loot is everywhere now because of hackers and dupers, they don't give a shit. So yeah, you probably could find a body like that. Or kill someone on Elektro hill with an axe. However I'm pretty sure it's safe to say the way this guy plays, is not his first day. (which might not have been what day 1 meant :) )

• Like 1

And you sir are exactly right...I have not played with my Aussie friends for almost 4 weeks. Within that time frame they got there own server and were able to find a lot of good loot. This was from going out and adventuring and killing hackers. When I got on the other night to play with them they shared some of the loot. The reason it is Day 1 is because this is part of the series. I record roughly 4 hours of every day I play and go back edit it and call it by which day it was filmed. Day 2 will be covering what I did on that day...We are not hacking nor are we duping, we are simply having a good time and getting some good loot. You may have your theories and call us hackers or cheaters if you must, but don't let this turn you away from the content that I love to provide for the community. Thanks for understanding, and good travels through the world of Chernarus.

Best,

SteveZ

I wasn't calling him a hacker, I was implying it could happen because of hackers too. Perhaps I misworded it a slight tad. But whatever the case, high tier loot is everywhere now because of hackers and dupers, they don't give a shit. So yeah, you probably could find a body like that. Or kill someone on Elektro hill with an axe. However I'm pretty sure it's safe to say the way this guy plays, is not his first day. (which might not have been what day 1 meant :) )

And you are right, a lot of people are not understanding what Day 1 means...DayZ Chronicles consists of Days I played. Day 0 was footage from a whole day worth of gameplay and that goes the same for Day 1. We are not hacking nor are we duping but you may have your theories. In my last reply to someone else I explained what I needed to. So I hope that explains what Day 1 means. I hope you enjoy the video friend and best of luck to you.

Best,

SteveZ