Sign in to follow this  
DG458

LFG!!!

Simply put i'm looking for a group in DayZ the world is just to dangerous to be running around all alone. DayZ is funner with a group (i imagine) and much easier to. I have been running solo for a while now and its not the fact the finding supplies is difficult its just kinda boring to be honest with you and several of my characters have died due to loss of to much blood i cant get transfusions from any other players cause they either kill me or don't trust me enough to come out of there hiding spot when I go to meet them. My current character is running about an 8hr life span and is getting low on blood ( what a surprise ) and i would hate to lose another.... besides i want to get more into the dayZ experiance by starting to repair items like buses and helicopters and cars and such. very hard to do solo i will tell you. never got into an actual group and looking forward to trying it out. Email me at dgrossman458@yahoo.com or just hit a reply in the thread. thank you for your time and what ever u do don't die in the world of DayZ..... ps i know the basics but not the map very well. can get vent/ teamspeak ect...

Looking for more who might be intrested in joining a small group were trying to get going. Were getting ready to set up a camp now and going around looking for vehicals and loot. We use Skype so if your intrested then just hit me up! MRaymond92