Sign in to follow this  
MiNdl3sS

hacker banned on us 2163

me and my buddies were playing and were in a barn on the west side of the map when someone started talking to us from the forest behind. we didn't notice anything suspicious and proceeded to talk to him and wait for him to come out.

he precisely told us our movements and how we rotated (how he sees that we have 2 guys in the barn, 1 by the truck) even though we had no eyes on him whatsoever.

then, boxes full of gear started spawning in right by the barn and inside the barn. that's when we realized theres a hacker messing with us. we logged off promptly, there were not many people on the server. i kicked the 2 that i knew for certain weren't with us. I am sorry to HotBox, who was a fair player and got kicked by me in vain.

the second was Jason (10240262 ID). now i am new to server hosting and did a bit of research on checking logs, and soon found this in my arma2oaserver.RPT:

9:41:38 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Jason B 1-1-I:1 (Jason) REMOTE IN ParachuteWest"

9:41:38 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Jason B 1-1-I:1 (Jason) REMOTE IN ParachuteWest"

9:41:39 "WRITE: ['PASS']"

9:41:39 "PDEATH: Player Died 10240262"

he did not actually die in game, and was shooting one of our guys who remained on the server to save our pickup truck. i kicked him in the middle of that, and now he is banned

thats all!