Sign in to follow this  
Assasin_milo

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE to fnd a server without hackers

i find it extremely hard to find a server i always get in this never ending loading screen i think its because of overuse of servers or somthing and when i do connect i get killed by people who are hacking like il just be running along and then bam im teleported to a rooftop and shot in the face its total bull shit what i dont even get is if they can hack why not just spawn gear instead of picking on other players like total pieces of human garbage

Find a server that has active admins like mine US1340

Thank you for that - we need more support for servers who have active admins. We need admin hiring processes and interviews. I wish I had the time and money to host my own server and moderate it day and night.

thanks hopefully il be able t connect to your server i dunno but 9 times outa 10 i just end up with a loading screen and no bar forever i dont know why

i know its probably easy i am just super mad cause it takes me forever to find a server that i can get into and last 2 i managed in had hackers

It usually happens when servers reach 30-40 players, if a server is under that hackers usually dont bother. I have taken to stopping my serv for 10-15min when there is a server kill or mass teleport, I find it helps the ADD script kiddies loose interest and move on.

Not hard i have never ran into a hacker.

Bull fucking shit.