Sign in to follow this  
luxey012

Cherno Medical Tent Murder Scene

I was making my way through Cherno, on a low population server, towards the Hospital/Medical tents.

I got there and began looting. At the time, I had a Czech pack, and I was lucky enough to find a Coyote Backpack in one of the tents. So, after switching packs, and having my Czech one randomly de-spawning afterwards (thanks DayZ alpha), I decided to leave, as I had been in Cherno for about 10 minuets.

As I turned the corner of the tent, I was amazed to see 3 player bodies outside. I quickly checked my surroundings for other players/zombies, and after seeing no one, I checked the bodies.

There were 2 males and 1 female. All 3 appeared to be new spawns, with starter gear, except for the fact that one of the guys had an AKM assault rifle.

I took the AKM and quickly hid the bodies.

As I was leaving Cherno, along the railroad tracks towards Electro, I came under sniper fire from somewhere. I hid in the long barn that is on the outskirts on Cherno, and logged out to write this.

I have played DayZ since you spawned with a pistol, and I have never seen 3 players dead in one area before. The only thing I can conclude from this is that the guy with the AKM may have killed the other 2.

Either way, I don't care. I have their sh*t, and I'm moving on to go kill some players. :ph34r: :bandit:

You've never seen 3 dead people before? You must only play on low pop servers.

You've never seen 3 dead people before? You must only play on low pop servers.

If you'd payed attention to the first line, you wouldn't have wasted your time posting this.

If you'd payed attention to the first line, you wouldn't have wasted your time posting this.

Logging out when under fire, how casual.

Walked into a firestation the other day.

3 dead players on 1 floor.

It was a 7 person server.

Its not terribly uncommon in my experience.

Died with m24 and full gear set, re spawn in elek. Walk to fire station. 3 dead bodies with alas packs and m16/gl's with glocks. Win.

If you had read the only line in my other post, you would understand that your response is incorrect.

I came under sniper fire from somewhere. I hid in the long barn that is on the outskirts on Cherno, and logged out to write this.

I hid in the long barn that is on the outskirts on Cherno, and logged out to write this.
and logged out to write this.

logged out to write this

Shame.

Saying you were playing on a low population server at the time does not make his statement invalid. He was simply making an observation, try not to be a dick.

Well, thats definitely a weird situation, but not too uncommon I'd say, especially for the southern coast. But yeah, sometimes you have few people on the server, and still encounter all of them. Me and a friend were once on a night-time server with 5 players altogether, and we managed to meet them in the wilderness around Old Fields when they drove by us in a jeep...