Sign in to follow this  
sushirokun

†♦Bloodline Recruiting♦† [DayZ Clan / 18+ / TS / server]

2u5x2l3.gif

Clan is done recruiting for the time being.

Edited by sushirokun

Age: 16 (18+ Isint always a good requirment since alot of players 16 and up are quite skilled at the game.

steam name: Jarekoslav

how long have you played: Since Version 437 (April 25th I Believe.)

Timezone: GMT -4

equipment you currently have: I could have just died so this one provides no useful information about myself. But M4 CCO SD and AS50, Coyote, Full Equipment. -600,000 ish humanity.

Regarding age, I've recently came out of a clan that had essentially slowly lost its members due to inactivity. It was a large 20+ Person clan that operated on our own server. Currently looking for another one due to the fact that DayZ Is unplayable without friends. I would like to say my main skill is driving/Flying (Especially flying) As I have spent many hours flying the huey in the original ArmA(ACE mod) I'd like to think I'm mature. Give me a test run atleast, And you wont be dissapointed.

What time zome are you guys? If is EST GMT-5 i am looking forward. Added you on steam

steam name:skyfighter4

how long have you played:About three weeks, I've learned most things though.

Timezone:Central

equipment you currently have:Nothing, a hacker killed me. I had an AS 50, M16A2, M9SD, GPS, NVG's, A Coyoto pack, everything a player could ask for.. until a damn hacker got me.

Edited by skyfighter4

What is your name on steam? Swift,with a picture like this http://i.imgur.com/YUdlG.jpg

What is your age? Eighteen

What is your equipment? Ghille Suit, M4A1, Coyote Backpack, A Large Handfull of medical supplies, M9SD, and some other things such as food.

How long have you been playing DayZ? Since mid-May/early June.

Where do you live? USA, East Coast.

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault/Medic, always. I have been in two squads/clans before as this role, providing medium to close range support in a squad and being a guardian-angel to my comrades on the ground with my medical supplies and medium range rifle. I also enjoy the security of having medical supplies.

What can you bring to Bloodline that you promise no other recruit can? I'm an eperexinced and well-rounded player, I take everything in terms of combat and assaults in all seriousness, I can handle and dish out jokes, I have access to TS3, Skype, and other voice-communication, I am an active player of DayZ, and already geared with a decent set.

Top-Murders on one life: Thirteen, due to a hacker I was teleported and killed.

Longest life: Fourteen-days

Edited by SwiftEden

steam name: The Baked Ninja

how long have you played: 2 months

Timezone: EST

equipment you currently have: Recently got nuked have a FN FAL and G17 misc items an tools.

I'm very experienced and tactical i'm on every day and night and need a permanent home.

My friend and I are interested in joining as a group as we are friends in real life. We came from a veteran clan on US809 but had a disagreement and went our seperate ways. The disagreement revolved around issues among other players and we had enough. Looking for a mature group for PVP/Raid as we are fully geared and are no longer interested in hunter/gather. Once meeting if we are killed this will bring no service to you as we would gear you more if you accepted us. We can simply regear from our camp on our private server. Sorry to be blunt but it is hard trust other players in this game.

steam name: Jeffreyme

Timezone: Atlantic (-4 )

equipment you currently have: Ghillie, NV Goggles, M4A1 SDHOLO, L85 Thermal/NV, m9SD, and equipment, etc.

steam name: KyleHart

Timezone: Atlantic ( -4 )

equipment you currently have: Ghillie, NV Goggles, AS50, M4A1 SDHOLO, M9SD, and equipment, etc.

Thanks, hopefully you can get back to us quickly with a response.

Edited by Jeffsor

What do you mean by no clan killing? no killing other clans or no killing clan memebrs?

we dont allow the killing of fellow clan members. kill all other clans lol.

How long I have played: 3 days, almost 24/7

Steam Name: That Guy

Timezone: EST

Equipment I currently have: AKM (4 mags), Revolver (3 mags), Canteen, Hatchet, Hunting knife, food and drink

steam name: Ulysses(picture of a blackguy with dreads on a playin card)

how long have you played: 6 weeks

Timezone:GMT/UTC-6

equipment you currently have: pretty much anything. i have a base with literally every kind of gun

My IRL freinds stopped playing so im looking to join a clan.

How long I have played: Over a month

Steam name: RaeMong

Timezone: UTC +12

Equipment I currently have: DMR 12 mags, L85 with 7 SD mags, ghillie suit, NVG, Rangfinder, coyote backpack, M1911, GPS and an assortment of other tools