Sign in to follow this  
kryvian

About barbed wire complainers

arma2oa2012-07-2716-21-12-35.jpg

there were like 7 barbed wires there, I just lawl'd and started removing most of them and to my delight I've found 2 AKs with 3 clips each and a DMR.

they are really not that big of a nuisance as ppl make it out to be.

Cool, now are you going to come back every 6 hours after a server restart and do it again?

Also what happens when I kill you and take your toolbox?

Or you can't even see because of the graphic glitches?

ETC.. Yeah, barbed wire is fun, stop complaining.

Very annoying when placed at the bottom of stairs or in a way that makes it near impossible to get the "remove wire fencing" dialog.

I fail to see it's use really, if your not on the server then people are going to take your "stuff", if it takes them an extra 5 minutes to remove the wire it makes little difference.

>mega industrial area on elektro and cerno's ports where you can find toolbox

>go in cerno/elektro directly.

yes graphic glitches are a pain but you can work around them, this is also an alpha mod for arma 2. it's sorta self understood that it is and will have bugs.

this case where I stumble upon 7~ fences is rare, brobably a bandit was stocking for a base and found a good gun and just dropped everything, most just find barbed wire/tank trap and deploys it within 30 meters.

one thing they could do is make it easier to remove, I mean we have a scroll for options system so if removing option overlaps with open/close door you could pick close door if you do not wish to remove the wire, so there could be an area where you can scroll and select remove wire fencing, rather than the pole of the damn thing

Cool, now are you going to come back every 6 hours after a server restart and do it again?

Also what happens when I kill you and take your toolbox?

Or you can't even see because of the graphic glitches?

ETC.. Yeah, barbed wire is fun, stop complaining.

I think you misread my post completely. I don't put barbed wire, it's a time where I make noise, can't stop the animation and can be easily shot. I found that barbed wire inception and just lol'd.

Setting up fences simply to stop another player entering a building that has decent loot is the actions of a complete dickhead. What kind of moron even thinks like that anyway?

If putting 6 layers of barbed wire down keeps someone from climbing up there and getting a gun that can kill me, so be it.

i never seem to have an issue with vaulting over barbed wire...its a pain in the arse to find that 'sweet spot' to remove it tho!