Sign in to follow this  
taynay

1.7.2.5 Update and other screwed up stuff

APPARENTLY Im doing something wrong.

A couple days ago I had some problems with dayz erupt. I was stuck at the loading screen of every server I tried to join, and I just couldnt play dayz.

NOW the 1.7.2.5 update came out and Im still stuck at the loading screen, and Six Launcher obviously can't fix the problem. So I deleted the @dayz folder and downloaded the whole damn thing again (the frikin mirror took almost an hour to download for some reason).

As I entered Six Launcher it still said that I was at the 1.7.2.4 version of Dayz and I STILL get stuck at the loading screen!

How do I fix this so I can play Dayz?

• Like 1

You need to update your beta patches. Most servers are running 95819.

Did update the beta, and my suspicion is that the beta patch is actually causing the problem. Ive noticed now that ever since I updated my beta patch I havent been able to go on servers.

The devs have said that 6-launcher will not update to 1.7.2.5 until they are good and happy with the hotfix.

( http://dayzmod.com/?News - see the fourth item down)

I was assuming that they weren't happy yet. You can update/patch manually, but last I checked 6-launcher won't update me yet.

Also, there are ARMA II patches. As a Steam user, I get them automatically when Steam does.

[see also "Steam time".]

I haven't had any problems logging onto 1.7.2.4 servers.

Edited by KarlMonster

I have the same problem. I've tried 1.7.2.5, 1.7.2.4, and 1.7.2.3 all server I get stuck at the loading screen. This is a real buzz kill. Anyone know when Six Launcher will have 1.7.2.5? Hopefully that will fix the problem.

I cant get into a server running update 1.7.2.5. When i try to go into a server running 1.7.2.4, I can get into the server and it works just fine most of the time. I think its cause the six launcher doesnt run 1.7.2.5.

A launcher much like Six Launcher updates for you. Its called DayZ Commander. I think its alot nicer and easier to use than 6.

• Like 1

Yeah dayz is pretty screwed up in terms of the updates not being compatible and stuff. This mod is sadly a mess to put it frankly.

Yeah tell me about it, this games a fucking joke. Good in beginning then BAM big joke.

waste of time. Rockets an idiot making a mod on a game based of scripts, and using sixlauncher... Just wait for The War Z, They have a good head on their shoulders you can already tell by how they are making it. Private servers, so Hacking wont be an issue. Even tho its always a issue, but highly doubtful.

Last time I will be playig this horrible game.

peace!