Sign in to follow this  
gama

Innovate gameplay for standalone version ( minecraft ideal )

Hi my name is gama and i´m from portugal!

in a world post apocalyptic survival will depend on how we shape our spot (house, barracks, farm, building) with barricades, weapons, food, etc. ....

if a player has the ability to shape the world the way him want at least'' home, building, farm`` will achieve a game experience never obtained so far not counting with minecraft ( during the day we needed grab all food, materials and construct our spot to survive at night ). grab this idea of minecraft and bring to our world dayz in and standalone version. the hamerpoint..... those thieves who want to take the success dayz and stop the work of the great programmer rocket need be stoped.

I hope it helped and I think it will be an innovative idea for a new next generation of zombie mmo where the player is able to have a complete experience and have their safe house/zone ... a real Simulation of zombies.

please feedback our opinion.

Rocket has already stated a LOT that he plans on adding bunkers and underground tunnels. Meaning he does intend on adding some kind of player built structures to the game for sure.

useless thread, and also, use search, read the pinned threads first