Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

My biggest fail and someone's luckiest day

So I'm driving down Northwest Airfield in a pickup I just stole from some major base which had 9+ vehicles. See no zombies, think everything is cool. Proves to be true until I hit the southeast most part of the airfield where I see a guy in a ghillie being all sneaky and the like except he is in the open. So I'm just roaring down at 108 until I hit the grassy patch where he is and I drop to 10-15ish. The guy doesn't see me and I'm going for the roadkill. Get up to 15 on a straight and hit the guy who turns to see me at the last moment but doesn't have time to move. I Hear his legs break and am about to drive off figuring he is at the VERY LEAST unconscious and about to bleed out and aware he may have some mates. I'm backing up because I got locked in near some trees when hitting him when I hear the sound of his M107 and see the guy shooting at me. I try to jump out of the truck to just shoot the stubborn guy, but it blows up right before I can kicks me out of it unconscious to the ground where he kills me with his M107. I'm honestly shocked the guy didn't die.

I don't regret that I lost my stuff and truck as one of the things my group took was a Ural which we loaded from the Mega base along with some other vehicles so gearing back up isn't an issue.

I only regret that I had morphine on my body.

WHAT SERVER WAS THAT? I THINK THAT WAS MY TEAMS BASE! HOW MANY GOOD GUNS WERE THERE, WHAT WERE THEY,AND LIST CARS!?!??

IM-USING-CAPSLOCK_c_25348.jpg

Anyway..

Unlucky, what vehicle was it? Its annoying how much they slow down, live and learn I guess! :)

Edited by MitchRan91