Sign in to follow this  
dzuari

Looking for a bandit group

Getting tired of running around solo, i've been playing for a month or so and i'm to the point where i can usually get a gun within the first 15mins of playing and be fully geared for the country side in less than an hour. Currently i just spawned and am around cherno, in 20mins i picked up an AK, alice pack and full survival gear.

To give you an idea of how i play, i created a How To thread about a month ago, it was written 4 days after i got the game. http://dayzmod.com/f...-without-a-gun/

Im looking for a mature, preferably tactical, group, bandits or survivors, doesn't really matter. PM me or skype @ Dzuarii

Hey bud me and a friend have been looking for another guy to play with us. How much experience do you have with tactical sniping around big cities and PvPing.

Hey bud me and a friend have been looking for another guy to play with us. How much experience do you have with tactical sniping around big cities and PvPing.

I prefer to snipe :) and i'm very good and over-watch and spotting. I've been sticking to assault rifles though due to running solo, a lot more versatile

@ReaMong Im in the same position as him, tired of playing by myself. So i could join you and your friend?

@Dzuari I just added you one skype.

Yeah anyone who wants to play with me just add me on skype with the Message taht you came from the forums and want to play my name is mikey_rae_mong