santiyo555

wanna make a team?

ive played dayz for a while now but im all alone. does anyone want to team up?

i would prefer 14+, from uk and MUST have a mic

any way add me on skype and steam : ihavebumcrum

you have 3 posts

age 14+ only.

I'm going to assume you're going to be 14 next month? Hah, I wouldn't expect many replies. You're too young for ArmA and DayZ.

Rated M is rated M.

i'd love to join a another group, but already in one and trust them well. as for anyone else I cannot. perhaps once I die and have nothing I would join a group. but I would not join a group of 14-17 year olds. would want a more serious group than a fool around house death party.

you have 3 posts

age 14+ only.

I'm going to assume you're going to be 14 next month? Hah, I wouldn't expect many replies. You're too young for ArmA and DayZ.

Rated M is rated M.

you have 3 posts

age 14+ only.

Rated M is rated M.

Ok, number one i'm 16, it is a 16 rated game therefore i'm allowed to buy it and play it. Your also allowed to play any rated game as long as an age appropriate person has bought it for you. secondly i've been using the name 'ihavebumcrum' for quite a while, its a long story it would probably bore you. Thirdly i would prefer age 14 and above because then i don't have to listen to squeaky voices and could have a fun time. I don't play Dayz as serious as you do because I like to have some fun and muck about, i haven't had the chance because i'm new to the game and non of my friends have a powerful enough PC. As you have been the first person to have commented on the post (the only person to have spoken to me on the forums) i'm not too sure if the community for this game is that nice, especially as it seemed to be a hateful comment and a terrible assumption of what i am, a nice, well mannered 16 year old man with a small job helping me pay for games like this. Stop assuming things about other people until you get to know them (don't judge a book by its cover).

Again im not to young for this game 'get ya facts right' and after 19 if your not making money of it playing games is a bit of a waste of time :D

Again im not to young for this game 'get ya facts right' and after 19 if your not making money of it playing games is a bit of a waste of time :D

Gaming is a hobby not a job. When you make money out of a hobby for other people's entertainment it's not as fun as playing for yourself anymore. Maybe you'e 16 but you act like a 12 years old.

Edited by Psychose

This guy only wants a team, so everyone's going to troll him because of his maturity level?

-5 faith in humanity ._.

• Like 2