Sign in to follow this  
skyfighter4

US - 38 -- Thanks to the Hacker that killed me, a GREAT CAMP is exposed.

I had found this camp late last night on US 38 when I was going to go back to it today I saw a few people there so I pulled out my sniper and killed two or three of them, just to have a hacker spawn behind me. The camp is Drakor Island (Drakon?), just eat of Elektro, and I know they have a boat and a ton of tents with guns, ammo, and various things. It can be found empty late at night, I wouldn't attempt going now. The island can be entered from the southside just by the dock. Don't even attempt to enter anywhere else as they've put barbed wire all around it. They like to snipe new spawners from the lighthouse, whoever they are.

Sure you just didn't get flanked or that someone actually just logged behind you (I know what you are saying is teleporting)? Pretty sure a hacker would have just godmode up to your face and spray you with a G36, or fling you into the sky, or just instant kill you.

It's really annoying; and no I know he didn't flank me, he shot me point blank and I had checked behind me for anyone after I took a shot not three seconds before I got shot.

If theres hackers there...why the fuck would I go and try to raid anything?!

If theres hackers there...why the fuck would I go and try to raid anything?!

Cause we are men!

They aren't on late at night! So when they're off it's free gear hahaha but it was probably hacked in.

You guys do know that hacked gear and weps (not spawned by you) are fine to take and use? lol. if there not on at night i say its free gear ripe for the picking

Yeah I know, that's why I stole there AS 50 with Thermal and was sniping them with it haha.. suppose they were pissed. But I figure they can spawn in whatever the hell they want.