Sign in to follow this  
LemonGrapist

Getting respawned?

Recently I've been keep getting respawned at the coast with my gear when I join servers, sometimes it happens, sometimes it don't. Anyone else having this problem? I still have 1.7.2.4 btw.

But it's getting really annoying to having to run north every night, only to be respawned when I log on again next day...

It is a very well know and talked about problem. Using the Search function for the forums would be a very good idea when seeking answers to any problems.

The basic gist of the issue is, it's part of the new preventative measure to stop server hopping. Should you hop servers often you will find yourself spawning on the coast a lot.

Stick with one server.

It is a very well know and talked about problem. Using the Search function for the forums would be a very good idea when seeking answers to any problems.

The basic gist of the issue is, it's part of the new preventative measure to stop server hopping. Should you hop servers often you will find yourself spawning on the coast a lot.

Stick with one server.

hmm, I was playing yesterday night and I got to Stary, but I logged on this afternoon only to find myself spawned in Otmel. I don't have a server that I always play on, I just pick which ever server has low player count and low ping :(

hmm, I was playing yesterday night and I got to Stary, but I logged on this afternoon only to find myself spawned in Otmel. I don't have a server that I always play on, I just pick which ever server has low player count and low ping :(

ya your gonna have to either get used to spawning on the coast, or pick your own fav server.

Stick with one server.

Not sure if it has to do with extensive server hopping, as this has happened to my friend back when we just started playing. We spend 2-3 hours going from the coast all the way up to the Stary area while staying within the same server through out the entire time, then we logged off and went to sleep. The next day we relog and he got teleport back to the coast with all his items, while I was still at Stary...we join the exact same servers and almost the exact same time. I believe this is a bug more than a purposely placed system.... if this IS purposely implemented to prevent server hop, and it applies to those who are not even hopping within a small amount of time but are simply joining a different server the next day then I feel this system is unfair. Sometimes the server you joined yesterday could be down and you are either forced to play in another server or just dont play at all. Other times the server's admin comes on and just kicks you out because he wants to only let his group of friends play with him in his server for the next few hours. The players who dont have their own servers gets punished by being teleported, and the exact reasons why or how many server hops will equal 1 teleport is unstated.

Recently I've been keep getting respawned at the coast with my gear when I join servers, sometimes it happens, sometimes it don't. Anyone else having this problem? I still have 1.7.2.4 btw.

But it's getting really annoying to having to run north every night, only to be respawned when I log on again next day...

Happened to my brother one time.