Sign in to follow this  
matchoo13

Banned on US 1021, i don't know why.

I am not sure when i was banned or anything because i was playing on a different server yesterday since US 1021 was not updated to the 1.7.2.5 patch yet. Anyways when i noticed it was updated today and i i tried logging in to the server i got a message saying that i was i was banned from the server for inserting a script into the game. I do not know why i was banned for scripting or whatever because i never did such thing. My friend and i were near the edges of the map searching for camps and try to take supplies from them. We stole some a few vehicles, weapons, gear, food, and water. Everything in the vehicles and camps seemed legit so we stole them and hid them in our own camp. So now i cannot access all the gear in side the vehicles. I would really like to get back in the server because of all the gear my friends and i have stored there.

Edited by matchoo13

Is this the correct server? ->DayZ - US 1021 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [Veteran 3DP:1 CH:0 ][uTC -8] dayzmod.com - hosted by hfbserver

I don't see an Admin name. You may want to contact HFBservers to get the Admin contact info if the Admin doesn't respond here.

Edited by Ped

I am the admin of US 1021. I don't see your name in bans.txt. What was the exact message coming up when you try to join? Could you connect to the server on 1.2.7.5 update at all? Do you use an IP changer thing? Have you tried to connect recently because there has been more updates to the Battleye system and script detection. Send me a PM if you still cannot connect.