Sign in to follow this  
NeedAFriend

How to survive hackers?

I see a lot of sniper groups and people with tons of time alive, how do you survive hackers or not encounter them? I die atleast maybe 5-8 times a day due to hackers warping everyone or nukes etc.. I change servers everytime but I always seem to find them. I tried 50 man servers, 20, >10 doesn't seem to matter.

So far..

Died to being warped/killed

Everyone died for no reason

Nuke

Legs break for no reason?(entire group)

Friend turned into Zombie Pilot

Warped to Light House and turned into a cow.

Every single building in elektro being blown up.

I think thats about all of them so is there a way to find a server without hackers or know when one is on your server so you can leave in time?

avoid servers with many players....

avoid servers with many players....

I never understand this horrible advice. In my experience the servers with few players are usually empty because one is a hacker camping out waiting for fresh meat while everyone else has bailed on the server out of frustration.

Honestly, get fraps and run it as much as you can. Fraps is currently the only decent way to post evidence of Hacking, but even that isn't foolproof. Smart hackers don't use teleporting or thunderdome, they just track your movements and shoot you with normal weapons.

Knowing where everyone is makes you effectively death incarnate in this game.

How to avoid hackers:

step 1: dont play

step 2: dont play

step 3: derp in elektro/cherno and dont give a fuck if you die.

I've done step 3 plenty of times but eventually I like to travel and look for heli crashes etc.. :/.