Sign in to follow this  
ianon

Hackers are pussies too.

So there I was walking to Elektro about 15 minutes after I respawned. I had an m1911 and an AK-74, with some food and water and medical stuff. On my way I find a tent with an AS50 TWS(hacked weapon) in it with no ammo so I am like "Okay, no ammo that's cool" I keep walking. I am north of Elektro where the White Barn is I loot it and switch servers as I was getting huge lag and weird bugs(couldn't move half the time). I spawn in a server called US11... something I don't remember the whole name. I dont bother looting it as it would be server hopping and I don't expect any good loot anyway. I keep walking towards the Firehouse near the Industrial place north of Elektro. I keep walking until I see a guy in a Ghillie Suit dead on the ground. Immediately I go prone and crawl to him. He had a Winchester or a The Double-barreled Shotgun (MR43) I couldn't remember, no pistol, backpack empty, binoculars, which I took, and nothing else. I stand up and crouch towards the Firehouse until I see 2 guys in a Ghillie Suit. It looked like they were trading or something so I go prone fast as hell but one guy sees me. I saw that he had either a AS50 or a L85A2 AWS so I am all like "Okay, he either is going to snipe me or use the thermal vision to find me and kill me". But the luck is with me and he RUNS towards me [insert AYFKM face here]. His friend watches him run towards me and then looks away. I dont know if the guy is blind or something but I was in a short flat grass area proning with no trees around me, I would of saw my self from that far. I take out my AK-74 and start shooting him. 5/4 Shots and he is dead (His friend didn't look at me so I guess he thought that that was his friend shooting at me). He than dies with out taking a shot at me and I start shooting his friend, 2 shots(or 3 I dont remember) he starts bleeding and logs out [insert AYFKM face here again]. I go loot the guys body and guess what I find? AS50 TWS with about 7 ammo I think, a M4A1 Holo SD with some ammo too(two hacked guns), GPS, Range Finder, a Coyote Backpack with some food, water, medical stuff and the M4A1 Holo SD gun in it. Pistol? I don't remember. I got the stuff I needed and walked to the hill in front of me, the hill northeast of the Firehouse. Not even reaching the slope I turn around to make sure his friend doesn't shoot me and I see him. He didn't have a Ghillie Suit but mainly because it didn't load yet but also wasn't bleeding even though I shot him and saw him bleed. It might of been 1. His friend or 2. The guys I killed teleported to his dead body with a gun already either hacked or found. I prone and I think to my self "That guy Alt+F4ed on me so fuck him too" I Alt+F4 and come here to write this story. So ya are hackers pussies too? or did they find the guns from hackers?

EDIT: Feel free to call me a combat logger or a pussy too but hey I guess now I was even with that guy.

TL;DR?: Saw 2 guys, killed 1, other one Alt+F4ed, found 2 hacked guns, took them, the other guy spawns, Alt+F4 to be even with the guy.

Edited by IAnon

Drop the hacked guns, if i kill a hacker i only take the legit stuff.

But the hacked weapons are a no no to me

You can't get banned for using them unless you hacked them in your self so I keep them :D

You can't get banned for using them unless you hacked them in your self so I keep them :D

Actually, you can be locally banned from servers if admins see them on you. And, it's called integrity, ever heard of it?

• Like 4

I always bury the hacked weapons with the bodys of guys I find. I don't use them and only hold onto them long enough to put them on the body before I bury it AFTER I raid their other gear to replace or fill out what I need.

Way to be a cheat. Can't play legit, so you have to cheat, sad.

So many carebears. I keep any good weapons I find off players too, scripted or not. Not going to destroy my hard-earned loot just because it makes you guys cry. If it bothers you that much, kill me and destroy it yourself.

• Like 3

I've got myself a G36c SD from a hacker.

It has nothing different between itself and an M4 cco sd except for appearance. Muzzle velocity is the same, uses same subsonic rounds...

Just like a Golden AKS, it may look pretty, but it is the same weapon with the same advantages and disadvantages as an AKM.

• Like 1

So many carebears. I keep any good weapons I find off players too, scripted or not. Not going to destroy my hard-earned loot just because it makes you guys cry. If it bothers you that much, kill me and destroy it yourself.

Wow, carebears because we want to play the game legit. If you need an advantage over everyone else to play the game, sad.

Wow, carebears because we want to play the game legit. If you need an advantage over everyone else to play the game, sad.

The whole point of the game is to get advantages over people. If you're going into a firefight on even ground or at a disadvantage, you're doing it wrong and you're going to die a lot.

Are you going to play with other people? There's advantages in numbers. Taking better guns? Gives you an advantage. Being in cover? Better positioning? Flanking? NVGs? Camps/vehicles?

DayZ Staff Ander changed the rule , You will get a dayz ban for using hacked items , just saying.

thats the 2nd thread with you bragging about using hacked weapons.

and then you complain about hackers.

find the problem :huh:

EDIT: Feel free to call me a combat logger or a pussy too but hey I guess now I was even with that guy.

no, you are just as bad

Alt+F4 to be even with the guy.

i lol'd

Edited by Azrail

DayZ Staff Ander changed the rule , You will get a dayz ban for using hacked items , just saying.

Link?

Another player that is naive in his understanding of using hacked items.

Wrong attitude dude.

Well I guess we all learned something about the DayZ Community huh?

I would also like to see the link

The whole point of the game is to get advantages over people. If you're going into a firefight on even ground or at a disadvantage, you're doing it wrong and you're going to die a lot.

Are you going to play with other people? There's advantages in numbers. Taking better guns? Gives you an advantage. Being in cover? Better positioning? Flanking? NVGs? Camps/vehicles?

Taking/using guns that are not coded into the mod is cheating, not gaining an advantage.

Just a few posts ago you said it was sad that I "need an advantage". Make up your mind.

Killing someone and taking their gun is legit, doesn't matter how they got their gun. If you're going to be anal about it, then you probably shouldn't take any high end guns off of anyone, as most of them are duped.

I would also like to see the link

Soon as I get your GUID, I'll post it so all the SA's can add you to their Ban list.

Just a few posts ago you said it was sad that I "need an advantage". Make up your mind.

Killing someone and taking their gun is legit, doesn't matter how they got their gun. If you're going to be anal about it, then you probably shouldn't take any high end guns off of anyone, as most of them are duped.

I guess its just your mind set but "using" hacked weapons and hacking them is just as bad in the admin eyes. If you use guns that are not permitted in the game or the mod in this case, then its really simple, hacking/cheating. I personally dont use hacked weapons, but I did see someone hacking in a crate of weapons but they were guns you can get in day z so its not cheating. Good luck playing on a different server everyday because not matter what you think or say or do the admins WILL ban you when they catch you. Sucks too because that means if may not be able to set any camps on multiple servers, which is a good thing to do.

GL mate, on your adventures.

Sigh, if the gun is NOT coded into the MOD then it shouldn't be used. If I kill someone and they have a AS 50 on them, then of course I can take/use the gun it was coded into the Mod. I do not think it can be said any simpler than that.

Sigh, if the gun is NOT coded into the MOD then it shouldn't be used. If I kill someone and they have a AS 50 on them, then of course I can take/use the gun it was coded into the Mod. I do not think it can be said any simpler than that.

Agreed.

Using hacked in items provides an illegal upper hand (AS50 TWS for example) that was not designed to be available. You have no right to using hacked in items and upon finding them, if you suspect them, should be left or deleted.

This is the section of the community that is intentionally borking the whole project. Repercussions for these types of gamers will occur soon enough unless they change their ways like the majority of the community has.

Edited by SumoS

I guess its just your mind set but "using" hacked weapons and hacking them is just as bad in the admin eyes. If you use guns that are not permitted in the game or the mod in this case, then its really simple, hacking/cheating. I personally dont use hacked weapons, but I did see someone hacking in a crate of weapons but they were guns you can get in day z so its not cheating. Good luck playing on a different server everyday because not matter what you think or say or do the admins WILL ban you when they catch you. Sucks too because that means if may not be able to set any camps on multiple servers, which is a good thing to do.

GL mate, on your adventures.

Which admin? Most admins don't give a fuck, and some even use hacked weapons in themselves. I've used scripted in weapons that I've taken off other people on more than 15 servers, I've never even been kicked or warned, let alone banned. And if I was banned, I could easily report that server for unjust banning because they have no evidence of me doing anything against the rules.

Wait, so using a weapon you earned legit is cheating, but someone hacking in a crate of weapons isn't? LOL, okay, now I have some insight into the mind of a carebear.

Agreed.

Using hacked in items provides an illegal upper hand (AS50 TWS for example) that was not designed to be available. You have no right to using hacked in items and upon finding them, if you suspect them, should be left or deleted.

This is the section of the community that is intentionally borking the whole project. Repercussions for these types of gamers will occur soon enough unless they change their ways like the majority of the community has.

What about duped items?

Edited by xFortune