Sign in to follow this  
patriots20068@yahoo.com

Humanity

Biggest bug ever. Once your skin changes due to your humanity, you lose everything in your back except for the first eight slots. I had a backpack (Coyote) full with supplies I just looted from a hospital and was making my way back to my injured friend. I ran into a non-friendly and killed him. Due to that kill my humanity dropped and my skin changed. Next thing you know, I'm wearing the starter backpack and lost all of the medical supplies I looted except for the first eight slots which was a mix between bandages, morphine, painkillers, the small stuff. Then my skin changed back to regular (because your humanity goes up by itself) and I lost a ALICE pack. Wonderful addition.

• Like 1

Wow.

Do they not test these changes before release? :P

Sounds like DICE/EA with BF3.

• Like 1

It clearly says in the update that this was a quickfix to help with the artifacting and it did help a bit. They also threw the humanity in for fun and to test it again. They also stated that this update would be buggy and that anything buggy should be reported. So, do your job in being part of the ALPHA stage of this mod and not complain but rather report the issue.

We are the testing sloi.... This just means I'm gonna have to kill more to keep my humanity from going back up to 0.

It clearly says in the update that this was a quickfix to help with the artifacting and it did help a bit.

LuLz