GladeVegas

Stuck in Animation

Will post the whole story before people ask how this happend.

So I was walking around in Berezino when I spotted a UAz driven by 3 Bandits. I killed all of them and stole ther UAZ. After driving for a while a Hacker followed me (My I guess one of the Bandits I killed was a hacker who wants his car back). He had speedhack on and followed my car and began to shot with an AKM. Since I didnt wanted to die I disconnected (Trust me I dont do that usually I just dont wanted to die against a Cheater). But I was still in the Car. As I logged back in on another Server my Player was stuck in the "Driving Animation". I can still open my Gear, shot and switch Weapon but cant move and my Animation wont change.

I tried to change my cloth - didnt worked

Spawned all my keys - didnt worked

My only guess is that I could enter in an Vehicle or Climb up a ladder. But since I cant move and none of my budys have a car atm this is not an option for me. Would respawn but like u know butten is greyed.

Screen of my Animation: http://imgur.com/lB5lj

Edited by GladeVegas

I second this, the same thing happened to me, but I didn't disconnect like he did, but the server or the client crashed ( I don't know which) I am in a luckier position, since I didn't lose my car ( probably ), but I am so unlucky that I didn't note the server name when I crashed, so now I pointlessly try every server in hopes of finding my car, and being able to enter it so I can get unstuck.

Anyways, if anyone finds a solution to this, please, post here, because this is very annoying due to the removal of the respawn button.

I can't even play Day Z on the official hive, since I am stuck on it...

I am also like this, I got disconnected while driving a bus now I'm just sitting in the ground in the driving animation.

Did this on a bike last night. What I did was reconnect to the server I had the bike on and got off it. Then just disconnected and that sorted it.

Edited by Timboski