Sign in to follow this  
CaffeNapoli

VODKA!

We are in a soviet state aren't we with all the signs in russian. I ask of you my fellow comrades, WHERE IS ALL THE VODKA?!

Should be alcohol though, with effects like:

Pros:

-Could act as morphine for a short duraration with a broken leg

-Could Calm your character down or something like that

-Getting your buzz on too murder some zombies, i mean come on :)

Cons:

-Sickness,infection,dizziness or passing out

-Blurred screen

-You can pretty much fit everything else thats obvious about being drunk lol

Thoughts?

• Like 2

Vodka would dehydrate you. (In Stalker it raises your hunger level, so same difference.)

If you drink enough of it then it makes you scream "FRIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNLYYYYY!!!" all over Cherno. Then you hook up with other drunken asses and you begin play guitar and sing and do crazy shit like shooting empty whiskey bottles with AKM.

Vodka will solve this ruthless PvP that we have today in dayz.

Vodka would dehydrate you. (In Stalker it raises your hunger level, so same difference.)

if you ever drank alcohol beverages, you should know that it will make you hungry, and dehydration will start after some time.

in game it can made by adding a status that will increase dehydration rate after some time you`ve drunk it. but when you drink it, it will actually hydrate you, because of decent part of water in it.

Edited by Frozen

The alcohol in vodka is a good solvent, which means it can be helpful in breaking up wax and that it has drying properties. Because of this, if you spray vodka on weeds that are in direct sun, you will strip off the wax covering their leaves.

if you ever drank alcohol beverages, you should know that it will make you hungry, and dehydration will start after some time.

in game it can made by adding a status that will increase dehydration rate after some time you`ve drunk it. but when you drink it, it will actually hydrate you, because of decent part of water in it.

Alcohol doesn't make me hungry. Weed? Yeah. Alcohol just makes me want to dance, make out with women, and take a nap.