Sign in to follow this  
susscon

HACKERS OUT IN FORCE!!!

So Far we have been hacked 4 times on 4 different servers in the space of an hour!! so much for battle eye banning over 11000 hackers...

take away the 11000 accidental bans, which will leave the same amount of hackers on DayZ or more than there was in the first place!

seriously guys! its not funny to hack, if your going to hack at all... at least go and do it to a game worth hacking like COD!

Let us genuine gamers enjoy this game without the likes of you sad fuckers who think your so awesome because u can go online to copy and paste a script and have a giggle with your 10 year old bum boy friends and claim yourself to be a hacker!!!

your all idiots and i hope eventually they catch up with you and globally ban you, then we will have the last laugh.

Battle eye get this shit sorted please!!!

Edited by Susscon
  • Like 1

Also feeding trolls like you (you forgot to mention that mate)

He's not trolling, you pillock, he's simply saying hackers love pissing people off.

I'm sure this forum is like the icing on the cake to follow their in-game exploits.

• Like 2

Troll #2 lol

why is there a cheat reporting thread then??

for knobs like you to come on here and give negative reply's to anyone that posts about hackers? i bet u been waiting here for a new post to come on and bask with your negativity...

troll on brother john!

There's more cheating in Dayz than any other game I've played in the last 10 years. It's appalling and its set to get worse due to the dev team condoning it and making it easier to do with each release.

• Like 2

Our server has been hit today so many times we are close to giving up. Carpet bombing, heli spawning, mass kills, teleporting, God Mode, leg breaks, satchel charges, insta kills, time and time again today.

Worst thing is there is just nothing we can do, it is heartbreaking.

• Like 2

you idiots make me laugh, i come on here to point fingers at hackers, and you come on here to point fingers at me for complaining about hackers...

you might as well support the hackers if your just going to give negative reply's to people complaining.

if nobody complains, then nothing will be done! (think about that if you have a brain)

Or....

Could it be that your a hacker yourself?? after all you did say so yourself that hackers will dwell here to check out there exploits.

i came here to post about hackers, not to troll people who have been exploited and making a complaint as your doing.

find a new hobby mate.

I do believe that if i owned a server i would be banning suspected hackers left and right. Damn the proof its actually pretty damn easy to figure out who is hacking when all but one player on the server dies at the same time.... Give the power back to the admins, stop making them the bad guys and let them police the servers THAT THEY PAY FOR THEMSELVES and hacking will at least have a speed bump in the road. Granted there may be one or two mistaken identity cases, but if you arent paying for the server guess what... THERE ARE 500 other goddamn servers from around the same location, find another one you f'ing moron.

• Like 1

There's more cheating in Dayz than any other game I've played in the last 10 years. It's appalling and its set to get worse due to the dev team condoning it and making it easier to do with each release.

it has got worse this last few days, i do have some faith left... they got a good thing going here, and im sure they are doing there best to stop it... they would be foolish not to.

its just priority they ditch battle eye and use a more effective anti hack client, hackers will never be stopped but the least they can do is make it as hard as they can for them.

lets just hope they do just that for the final game release.

I do believe that if i owned a server i would be banning suspected hackers left and right. Damn the proof its actually pretty damn easy to figure out who is hacking when all but one player on the server dies at the same time.... Give the power back to the admins, stop making them the bad guys and let them police the servers THAT THEY PAY FOR THEMSELVES and hacking will at least have a speed bump in the road. Granted there may be one or two mistaken identity cases, but if you arent paying for the server guess what... THERE ARE 500 other goddamn servers from around the same location, find another one you f'ing moron.

Spot on !! agree with you there, maybe u would piss off some innocent gamers, but at least its a little bit of assurance.

May I point out that all hackers are not 10 years old? If they were 10 they wouldn't be smart enough to figure out scripting. Other than that I agree that the hacking in this game has made it unplayable, its extremely sad too this game was so great and had me playing for hours on end. I also agree that out of every game I have played the hacking in this one beats them all.

Thanks for stating the obvious, calling users trolls, and making another common thread. We know there is hackers, no need to make a thread about it.