Sign in to follow this  
wrappa

Been On The Loading Screen For...

just over an hour and a half now

should i wait until.. hmmm Tuesday in the hope i won't login at the Coast

or leave it until later in the week

sure my electricity bill won't be that high

your most likley trying to load into a server that is running the incorrect version of dayz. Check what version you are on, and which one you are connecting to.

• Like 1

Try using DayZ Commander and using updating that way. It worked for me. You can run DayZ Commander alongside Six Launcher (if you happen to be using that).

your most likley trying to load into a server that is running the incorrect version of dayz. Check what version you are on, and which one you are connecting to.

exact same version as the server that red chained and kicked everyone had been on

given up now though Mate, PC was making uneasy noises

Ahh well starting to like Kamenka now :(

maybe Rocket and the Devs should put a few tower blocks and more Markets, Red Houses at the Coast since thats where the Game is now only able to be played

negative, im usually playing 2 servers both of them 1.7.2.5/95883 and its alrdy 3th time today i respawn in coast. seriously whats going on? either get stucks in loading or simply loads in coast...

Same problem here, only solution for me to play DayZ is using DayZcommander, but then he loads Lingor Island (but I want Chernarus!) ... :(

negative, im usually playing 2 servers both of them 1.7.2.5/95883 and its alrdy 3th time today i respawn in coast. seriously whats going on? either get stucks in loading or simply loads in coast...

I've seen servers with incorrect descriptions before. Some servers have reverted to 1.7.2.4 because the bandits are upset. The name might not reflect this. Try a bunch of servers and make sure the ping is good. I've noticed long receiving messages always lead to long 'loading'.

I've seen servers with incorrect descriptions before. Some servers have reverted to 1.7.2.4 because the bandits are upset. The name might not reflect this. Try a bunch of servers and make sure the ping is good. I've noticed long receiving messages always lead to long 'loading'.

whats the matter with bandits? did they changed aspect/they appear in maps or what :D