Sign in to follow this  
intensity (DayZ)

Stand Alone ESRB Rating?

Just wondering what kind of rating this game would have. I mean, it's got murders, buckets of blood and it fuels the idea of hunting other people to steal their shit from their corpse. It would actually be funny if it got a M rating because that would probably take away 3/4 of the community. And rightly so.

Because people actually follow the ESRB rating, and ten year olds will all be like, "Oh man, this game is rated M, I guess I won't play it."

Are you fucking kidding me? Mom can you buy me this? Yea sure honey! Oh and the 10 year old or even under 17 base on this game is fucking minimal.

come on probabley one in twenty 10 year olds couldent buy a 18 game whenever they feel like it they get a parents a older brother a friend or as i did at that age they bribe someone at the store so they can buy it

the ratings are a joke it teaches kids early that its ok to break the law because laws are retarded

WTF is up with all these obvious stupid ass questions. Have this many people really lost their own ability to think for themselves.

Its going to be Rated E for everyone.

They will Make it a movie and it will be Rated G too.

I hope for an M-rating so that we can keep the blood, gore and horror elements. Anything less would suck.

Let's not forget that there are no zombies either, just infected people.

It would probably get banned here in Aus just like L4D2

ESRB ratings are a joke right now. Kids just get everything online, with their moms credit cards. I remembered when I was like 12 and tried to buy some 16+ rated game and the cashier refused to sell it to me.