Sign in to follow this  
Humbatiki

Loading prob (I read the FAQ)

I have been some Dayz, but now it won't work anymore.

I use sixupdater and sixengine. I update all to the latest. I use steam and Windows 7.

The problem is that (almost) every server i connect with, i get in the lobby and click on accept.

First i get a loading screen with a bar under so i can see the progression. Afterwards "receiving" appears. now i normally get in character creation, but i get a black screen with "loading" in the middle. This screen isn't loading at all (i've been waiting for up to half an hour). I have no sound anymore of the game, before the loading screen reappears, i'm still connected to the server cause i can see if someone gets killed, but when the loading screen comes it all goes away.

When i want to quit the game to change the server i have to alt+f4 or ctrl+alt+del. I can't get out in an other way.

I get this on all servers. Yesterday i was able to play on 1 server but aftyerwards i had the same. Also before that i could join a server i had this problem.

I reinstalled battle eye, six updater six engine, tried with Dayz Commander, verified the came caches, updated the game manually, i don't know anythinbg to do been looking on youtube for help but didn't work, been looking on forums too but didn't find anything that helped.

Tnx in advance i really don't know how to fix it.

we have the same thing we cant play, its sooo anoying, i dont care if i loose all my stuff to a bug or die by a bandit, its part of the game, i can live with that, but come on can i atleast play the game so i can enjoy the game!

im having the same problem i was player for hours yesterday not it won't let me play at all. :(

Got the same problem since 4 days.. On some server I can join.. but mostly those are with over 40 people. Also I always spawn at the South Coast, and I do not want to lose my L85 xD

I have exactly the same problem. I hope there is any solution, because I bought Arma II CO to play DayZ, and now DayZ doesn't work :(

Having the same problems here as well.. i find that 1 in every 15 servers that i connect to it works.. VERY hit and miss and super annoying when trying to play with friends..

Arma:CO via STEAM

Windows 7

Beta patch 1.62.95883

Have tried launching through SixLauncher AND from just connecting to a server from within DayZ

Happens on almost every computer i play on and with some of my friends.. all located in Australia