Sign in to follow this  
Popsmear

Banned: US 1343 / No reason given in text

When connecting to US 1343 I recieve the message: "You were kicked off the game. (battleye: banned)". I last played on this server last night with a few friends. Unsure as to what is going on or why this has happened.

Not sure where that would have come from. Where/when? Can you post the logs? I enjoy your server and play on it a lot, never cheated or "scripted".

I am one of the now three (for a long time it has been Popsmear and I) playing on the server. We wouldn't be spending hours looking for vehicles and other gear to just have him pop up a bus (and a bus of all things :P). It sounds like something got crossed because I know (and can vouch for) him not cheating. Shame because we enjoyed this server since we all had a good connection and it was reliable/stable...please double check the logs to see that it was not him that did this

To whom it may concern,

While playing on US 1343 with two friends the admin logged on and announced his presence. This happened at approximately 2:15 CDT on 8-17-12. I spoke with him shortly to convey my appreciation for the use of the server. At that time my friend and I were at the air field north of Bernezino. There were four people on the server during this conversation. Two of them were my friends and were communicating with me through Vent.

After a short conversation with the Admin, during which he asked a few probing questions regarding my status, I was shot and killed. I was fully stocked and had a M107. This occurred approximately 20 minutes after my initial conversation. I immediately suspect foul play so I tried to contact the admin. The next message he broadcast was the shutdown of the server. This occurred at approximately 2:40 CDT on 8-17-12.

Since the majority of the people on the server were friends (all but one) and since immediately after I was killed the admin shut down the server I must conclude the admin either relayed my coordinates to a fellow player or logged in and killed my himself. Keep in mind I was at a very remote area that is not usually looted. Unfortunately I was unable to get screen shots (happened unexpectedly) so you must make up your own mind.

I will not (nor will any of my friends) frequent that server again. As a closing statement, when the admin was shutting the server down he refused to acknowledge my messages. The same admin that was communicating with me so freely before I was killed now was only broadcasting his plans to shut down the server. He knew I had friends nearby my body and could easily conclude I was in route. By the way I have zero murders on my account.