Sign in to follow this  
Pinkkifantti

Do you think the same? (Believe it or not, no whining in the OP lol)

When you have geared up with all of your friends, do you see other players as prey?

Do you shoot other bandits?

I love this game so much, it's so awesome to play with your irl friends talk in ts all the time and when you spot somebody, do you murder him on sight immediately?

We represent finnish remote patrol, leave no survivors.

When the world has come to end, you only take care of your real friends. It's annoying that you get more humanity, when you bandage your fellow bandits.

There should be option to stay always as bandit.

Cheers to the rest of you fellas, who walks in the darkside<3

(ps. And sorry about my grammar, english is my 2nd language)

No, me and my friends avoid other players as much as possible. I only have two player kills in two weeks of playing. One were at balota airstrip when another player decided to swing his hatchet at me, the other one was some random rushing towards our camp.

You shouldn't get humanity for healing other bandits, rather have you stay bandit, so i know wich ones i should shoot on sight.

No, me and my friends avoid other players as much as possible. I only have two player kills in two weeks of playing. One were at balota airstrip when another player decided to swing his hatchet at me, the other one was some random rushing towards our camp.

You shouldn't get humanity for healing other bandits, rather have you stay bandit, so i know wich ones i should shoot on sight.

That is the thing, i love the feeling of danger :)

I'm fairly neutral. I'm very much considering gonig bandit as it seems more fun, but I refuse to shoot on site without announcing "friendly," because I don't like it when someone randomly snipes me just to boost their murder count (e-penis). Besides, I find you get alot better stories from interacting with the players instead of just shooting them.

I'm fairly neutral. I'm very much considering gonig bandit as it seems more fun, but I refuse to shoot on site without announcing "friendly," because I don't like it when someone randomly snipes me just to boost their murder count (e-penis). Besides, I find you get alot better stories from interacting with the players instead of just shooting them.

Well consider me as lawful evil, because i don't search people and say "friendly", then team up with them and shoot them in the back.

We have 4 players active team, but there is 6 other bandits on break till this hacking and graphic bug period will be solved.

Nothing is better than playing with your friends, who you have known many years :)

I don't see any epeens in this game? Only thing is that, i have never seen any random stranger who wouldn't have backstabbed me, so recruiting my buddies to play with me was only option to play in team.

Heroes should get something in return, when they help people to boost the good ideology in this game, because only bandits gets the best rewards now and we don't disappoint, when we die.

If people are on my side, i will take a bullet for them. I'm hero only on the eyes of my squad.

Strongest survives, take no unnecessary risks if you don't have to.