Sign in to follow this  
OPBullets

Found An SUV Outside Elektro, Will I get Banned?

How tempting it is to have a vehicle, I rather not spend another $30 and not get banned :(

So if I keep this SUV will I get Global Banned by Battleye?

Won't get banned, maybe by the server admins if they see you riding around. But you cant get banned for hacked items that someone else spawned in...... or so i've been told.

No. Hacked vehicles are safe to drive, but don't go around killing people or something like that. I would much rather destroy it in some way. NOW if there is a hacked gun inside of it I would just drive it into the ocean, and avoid the gun like the plague.

@iamblazelflack You CAN get banned for carrying a illegal weapon, say like a golden AK or RPG.

Edited by Markedgun

No...

the thing that globally bans you on battleye is if you run a script that is NOT allowed, meaning spawning the vehicle would ban you etc

ANYTHING that is spawned by a hacker (atm afaik) should be okay to use. as long as you dont spawn it in your self etc.

and well, there is suv like cars in the game at normal too

I am a little confused now. I found a/an UAZ in Cherno, but whenever I ran into stuff it would take and keep damage.

According to my friends, (who are more experienced than I am) hacked vehicles repair themselves when you exit and reenter them.

I shouldn't be in danger of being banned just because I found a vehicle in a city, right? I mean... someone could have left it there to loot a building.

no you wont. i took a few cars on some servers that i actually SEEN people leave to get into look buildings :P it's just how the game is...

you cant really know if its hacked in or not, first car i found was in a city, that had that exact car spawn according to the maps around (pick-up truck)

and that one actually self repaired all the time it seemed.. but how would anyone know if it was hacked or not by looking at it first time and running around in it for half an hours time? (that would potentially get you banned too if they banned people for such things)