Sign in to follow this  
A.Williams

Zombie free maps

I think a server without zombies would be good for players to get to grips with the other aspects of the game and for a more realistic apocalypse

Well you can allways just play Arma 2 instead of dayz to get used to it but the only way they can learn to survive is by having the threat of being killed by zombies and players it only makes you better.

how is having NO apocalypse, going to make the apocalypse more realistic

im sorry i cant see the logic in that

you never know in the dayz standalone version there might be pvp maps with no zombies :)

Edited by SmokingAir

DayZ is all about the infection! I mean, last night, my team and I were attempting to snatch a truck from a clan on the coast. I was by myself in Elecktro and 2 others in Cherno, and the truck kept driving in between. Well I was sneakin' up on this truck while it was stopped, I took aim with my Lee Enfield and boom a zombie attacks me from behind. I call that some realistic action!

I think a server without zombies would be good for players to get to grips with the other aspects of the game and for a more realistic apocalypse

Even with zombies this game is not zombie apocaylpse only KOS deadmatch the most boring aspect of game. If I like deadmatch I just play other game or normal Arma 2.

Edited by Dalegor Dobrutro

Why would newbies need a safe environment to learn the game? Learning the ropes is the most fun part of it.