Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumX

People in elektro

Story time!

So here I was, walking around elektro when I saw someone enter the school. I ducked into the red house to the south, beside the hospital and found a double barrel. I couldn't help but nptice the person was unarmed, and had a zombie chasing them. Deciding on the best course of action, i killed the zombie and attempted to join forces with said stranger. While heading to the school, i found a dead survivor, and given that i had a weapon on me, put it on the survivor instead to signal i was no threat. By the time I made it into the school, the person had gone. I am not sure if they disconnected thinking I was shooting at them, it doesn't matter.

I continue looting around and go to the fire-station, finding an enfield in the corner store on the way there. Whilst inside, I hear footsteps and are greeted by an axe-wielding survivor. He knew he was horribly out gunned, and that i could take him out easily, but deciding to do something different, I stood up and saluted, leaving myself wide open for an attack by this person. To my amazement, they put the axe in their toolbelt, and walked past me in the hope there may be some loot inside. In keeping with my being a survivor this life, and helping people, I dropped my Makarov /w 6 full mags for him. He headed into elektro. I made for the train-station.

As I arrived, I'm greeted by another axe-wielding survivor. He runs when he sees my enfield, as most people normally would, to the other side. So i cut him off, and he begins swinging at me. But instead of just shooting him, I shoot his leg, breaking it and then bandage his wound. After a brief chat, i give him morphine and he makes for cherno. Seconds later, i get hit by and fall unconscious to a zombie, that he kills with his axe. He then runs off.

So there I am, bleeding out in elektro, unconscious, albeit for a few moments and without a bandage. Remembering a dead survivor back in town, I rush in and see a player looking at me. It's the guy i gave my makarov too! The dead survivor is gone, and I realize, "the hospital!" By this point I'm down to 3,000 blood and if I fall unconscious, it's over. I break in, and bandage myself with about 2,000 blood left, and no 2 bullets left in my enfield. The survivor gives me a transfusion and all is well. As I exit the hospital, I see another survivor taking shots at a zombie by the school. It unfortunatly gets the better of him, and he falls over bleeding out and unconscious.

I run over, bandage his wounds and revive him with an epi-pen I picked up at the hospital. So there are 3 of us. 3 people in elektro that managed to form an impromptu alliance between ourselves, in one of the most hostile places in Chernarus. As we leave the school however, a sniper shoots and kills all 3 of us. It was a good day.

Edited by PlatinumX