Sign in to follow this  
ixtilion

To all the scum at elektro hill

You are not bandits. You just murder unarmed / new players while thinking that you are "pro" and boasting about your l33t murders.

You think you are good at the game when all you do is sit on a hill, behind a tree, away from all the danger, just sniping people with your probably duped gear.

You make me feel ashamed of belonging to the same race you do. Please, go play ArmA II Death Match in multiplayer. Oh wait, you are scared to fight against people that can shoot back, I forgot.

I can sense some heavy butthurt here. So butthurt you need to post on the forum, where nobody cares.

Way to go!

• Like 1

As an e-famous Elektro hill sniper, this thread excites me. In fact, my manhood is throbbing at the thought of you frothing from the mouth with rage at a video game death.

I was just pointing out something.

No they won't stop

I can sense some heavy butthurt here. So butthurt you need to post on the forum, where nobody cares.

Way to go!

Nice elaborate and intelligent answer to a common problem that most newcomers are suffering.

Way to go!

Lets see what other 12 years old-like answers I get

Though i wasn't recording it i take full responsibility. Sorry but all my crew are asleep and i haven't got work today =)

Well, on the other hand, doesn't it also give people a good example of what they're against? After all you cannot trust anyone by default, you have to expect danger lurking at any place and to come up with other strategies and takes to any given situations, be them as cruel as they can be. I for one find that quite invigorating.

You are not bandits. You just murder unarmed / new players while thinking that you are "pro" and boasting about your l33t murders.

You think you are good at the game when all you do is sit on a hill, behind a tree, away from all the danger, just sniping people with your probably duped gear.

You make me feel ashamed of belonging to the same race you do. Please, go play ArmA II Death Match in multiplayer. Oh wait, you are scared to fight against people that can shoot back, I forgot.

Get the fuck out of Electro then. Ive been sniped ONCE in like 600 hours of Day Z play. And that was because I was landing a fucking HELICOPTER on the roof of the hotel in Chern. People like you make me WANT to go snipe, even though I never seek people out to kill.

ive sniped people before at elektro. only thing is they were 6 bandits that i watched murder innocent new players

only failures use the hill still

theres a 10x better spot that can still overlook everything and be 10x safer

Just flank eletrko hill and kill em with a axe. Their noisy rifles are easy to locate.

Did they harvest your precious tears ?

No, but it seems like they harvested your brain.

This people is low. Low people that kill a freshly-unarmed spawn make me feel unconmfortable, so I make a post and describe these people in an objective way.

After reading your some of the answers I think that you are the ones that are mad, truth makes you get sad huh?

well if they didnt keep spawning us on the beach after spending all day running north again most of us would leave the treelines and stop but with their new change they must have wanted this so we might as well give it to them.... death to fresh spawns woot!!!!! you look great from up here in the hills so tiny running around on the ground but so big when seen thru the scope of an as50 :)

which isnt duped btw i totally suck because i have only been able to find one tent and it was early on and it took to much room so i dropped it in a barn for some usless trash lol :( along with only finding one heli which gave me the as50 and ghillie.....also havent stumbled across a vehicle or a bandit camp :(

man depressed now back to the hills to snipe fresh blood thanks for this great new feature..... :/

Whilst I don't normally snipe I found one last week and decided to go to the major towns to rack up a few kills. It is fun sniping at people from miles away, I couldn't see myself sitting there for hours waiting though - You normally don't have to if you join a full 50 player server.

It's the survival of the fittest, if you don't like it, don't play it. It happens a LOT. I see people running down the coast with an AK shooting freshly spawns quite often.

If you really, really have to visit the larger towns then at least scope the place out first and take care before running in..... oh, BRB someone just ran into Elektro.

Edited by SteveM

What do you think these freshly spawned players do at elektro? Looking for food? LOL.

They are there mainly to find weapons in the big city's firestations, so they can kill on sight just like 90% percent of the players.

• Like 2

Whilst I don't normally snipe I found one last week and decided to go to the major towns to rack up a few kills. It is fun sniping at people from miles away, I couldn't see myself sitting there for hours waiting though - You normally don't have to if you join a full 50 player server.

It's the survival of the fittest, if you don't like it, don't play it. It happens a LOT. I see people running down the coast with an AK shooting freshly spawns quite often.

If you really, really have to visit the larger towns then at least scope the place out first and take care before running in..... oh, BRB someone just ran into Elektro.

I fully agree on the "survival of the fittest" or KOS if you the other person may be a threat.

But these people dont kill to "survive" they just do it for fun. What I wanted to say is, that if you just play dayZ with the sole purpose of killing other people, you might aswell jump into ArmA 2 multiplayer, where you will have a FAIR battle against other people with the same gear you have.

To all the Snipers on elektro hill thanks for the easy lootin. Couldn't tell ya how many of you I've hacked to pieces.