Sign in to follow this  
calvin mc5

Humanity?

Everyone in the game is talking about how humanity is back, however when I launch DayZ through six launcher and join a server and look at my debug monitor, humanity is not there, why?

Everyone in the game is talking about how humanity is back, however when I launch DayZ through six launcher and join a server and look at my debug monitor, humanity is not there, why?

Because its back in 1.7.2.5 Six launcher has not updated dayz to 1.7.2.5 yet so your still on 1.7.2.4

update Dayz to 1.7.2.5 that should work

Because its back in 1.7.2.5 Six launcher has not updated dayz to 1.7.2.5 yet so your still on 1.7.2.4

atleast of what i know atm about six being updated or not. havn't started it for about 8 hours :P

I updated via DayZ commander with no issues nad have been playing a 1.7.2.5 server for about an hour. I had to update the OA Beta manually though as it wouldnt update through Commander for me. Hopefully when i logback into the server i'm still next to my tractor i just found hidden in the woods and not back on the coast like i was when i first logged in after updating (right at the end of Elektro docks :P )