family (DayZ)

Death on us1126 noob to fully loaded

Spawning in as a fresh character i take in my surroundings and discover i am in cap golova and decide to head to electro to see what i can find before linking up with my mate i get to electro and start looting i find another person in the grocery store i yell friendly and the guy salutes me back, together we go to the fire hall. I never trust anyone in tho game other then my friend whom i know in real life. I should have stuck to this and just shot the him alas i did not and when i was in the fire hall with my back turned he took out his revolver and shot me. I just chuckled knowing i had made a very noob mistake. The only things i had lost were food medical stuff and a makarov. Spawning in again I'm at otmel i run back to the fire station only to find my body had been hidden..... oh well i go up the stairs and find an akm with two mags. From there i run to the hospital and this is where things get interesting. I'm looting the hospital when i hear footsteps behind me i start to turn when i receive incoming fire lucky this guy only had a makarov and i managed to turn on him and put a mag of akm into him and kill him while only loosing 2000 blood. I quickly loot his body then run to the second fire hall. I start to look around when my game freezes and the server restarts. I quit load the server again and load in. I look around nothing at the fire hall nothing i leave and as i turn the corner i see a guy spawn in..... he has a svd camo he's fucking loaded i kinda panic and my aim is off i put about a mag and a half into him...... of course this has attracted all the zombies in the land and i can't get close..... a zed hits me I'm bleeding i run up to the fire house bandage and DC quickly just to get the zed off my tail. Come back in run down the stairs motherfucker there is a chick there with a crossbow small firefight with me as the victor haha. Didn't even bother to check her body back to the other guy he had everyhitng gille suit svd camo with a mag an m1911 night vision rangefinder map gps everything hahahahhahaha I'm so jacked now i run north for about 10min decided thats enough for one night and DC ahhaha best night ever

Please for the love of god, use paragraphs, a massive wall of text does not appeal to me.

Haha awesome... just as good as mine. I am his buddy he real life. And i had died previously before him also i spawned on cap golova. So i figure whatever just run through electro pick up some basic shit and run back to him by the southeast airfield. Anyways i run to the northern fire station find a dead guy with nothing more then a G17 with one mag. I say what the heck im just gonna book it along the power lines and get back too him soon and see if i can get to my dead body in hopes it hadn't been looted or hidden.

Now this is where it gets interesting, very fast. As I get to the top of the hill there i see too guys, one of them is in camo and they are both looking at this tent. I figured i had nothing to lose so i walked right up to them and shot the one guy point blank in the head and then proceeded to unload the rest of my mag on his friend. Poor guys didnt know what hit him. Ended up they were fully loaded. I managed to get away with a nice m107 and pretty much every other desirable item except for NV Goggles.

• Like 1