Cpt.Carramack

So humanity resets every re-log, or apparel change?

This was more of a question than rant, so does humanity reset every time i log out and at any point log back in, for example i recently had to re-log near Stary due to a tonne of artifacting (which isn't fixed so don't put in the changle log that it is) and i have around 1000 humanity, working towards the hero skin, but the debug monitor was totally reset, i can't remember if it used to reset or not i never really payed too much attention to it? Is this an unfortunate bug or will it happen every time until a patch?

cheers

Been resetting back to 0 for me as well every time I log in, same as the kills etc. However I have kept my Hero Skin every time. I figured it was adding/subtracting to a total figure that was behind the scenes and it only showed humanity accrued/lost during this session.

My humanity was something like 4500. Then I accidentally killed myself with a grenade, started at 0 and it slowly rose to 600. Then suddenly it jumped to 6000, and it's stayed at that.

Dosn't reset for me.

You sure you didnt shoot someone or something?

xD, yes, i'm sure.

I think it's a small bug that resets it to 0 when you log back in. Your data is saved though so don't worry, after 10 mins or so of playing mine usually catches up and the number corrects itself. Maybe there's just a delay transferring the information from the hive?

Been resetting back to 0 for me as well every time I log in, same as the kills etc. However I have kept my Hero Skin every time. I figured it was adding/subtracting to a total figure that was behind the scenes and it only showed humanity accrued/lost during this session.

BTW, what level does my humanity need to reach to get the hero skin?

Not sure, I had the skin on when I first logged into 1.7.2.5 and havent lost it since. My humanity was at 0. Even though it goes up most times, it went down once as well however each time I log in, its back at 0.

I think it's a small bug that resets it to 0 when you log back in. Your data is saved though so don't worry, after 10 mins or so of playing mine usually catches up and the number corrects itself. Maybe there's just a delay transferring the information from the hive?

Ah ok, thats good and i was hoping that would be the case, thanks for the answer

My humanity also changes (does not go back to zero though) and my murder count was also restarted as well as my zombie and hs count! any idea if it might come back or if it might affect my character ?

Edited by Nouchine

BTW, what level does my humanity need to reach to get the hero skin?

5000+

Mine resets too but doesn't catch up or anything. :(

• Like 1

come on think it through instead of asking silly questions

come on think it through instead of asking silly questions

I wouldn't have said it was a silly question, especially considering people are giving different answers...