freak367

My first hacker experience xD

Well, that was odd, I just got into game for the first time since the latest patches, and like others, I spawned on the coast, next to Cherno, my backpack was emptied and I lost 5 DMR mags that were in my inventory, so I went back up north.

While reasonably far up North, I came across a Dog... next to a town, I heard dogs could be introduced so I thought it was awesome having a dog follow me, until the dog started making cat noises, then just started talking to me xD, I had fraps running, but it decided not to work in game, so I couldn't record, but running through Steam, I could screenshot thankfully.

At first he was talking to me like he was a dog, telling me he likes peanut butter. Then we just started talking about stuff, he told me he is normally a legit player, but when he does hack, he does silly things and helps people instead of nuking the server or whatnot, and that was the case in my situation. Then he started farting out different coloured smoke and ran around saying "I'm Nyan Dog". It was pretty funny.

103syts.jpg

2q8ptvm.jpg

Then the server Admin started talking to me through chat, so we had a conversation, and I was telling him about the hacker dog :D

167s4cm.jpg

6opk05.jpg

He didn't have a nametag or anything and we just continued to talk for a while about various things, then when he was finished, I thanked him for the entertainment, since I expected my first hacker experience to result in me being killed. And he turned back into a nametag-less man and ran away, taking his hacked box with him.

He seemed like a nice guy. Just thought I'd share this experience, it was really weird.

I hear about hackers a lot, which is all negative, but that's the first time I have ever seen and met one.

I'm against hacking in general, it needs to be fixed, but if I meet more like that, I don't really mind :thumbsup:, it added some entertainment to the normally tedious task of getting from the coast to up North.