Sign in to follow this  
youwillalwaysloveme@hotmail.com

just wow so sad

ok Private Server are fucked cuz i have 2 pc in my room i have my gaming pc and my server pc i have my server pc running this mod the server is up and that server pc can join the server but all i get to is loading thats it and my friends can not join it so Private Server are shit i think people should just go pay for one all tell the guy who made it that he is so shit cuz the rule is only people who r playing for a arma 2 server they are the ones can host not the pc who r trying to host it on there own pc and its a free mod WTF

sorry but good mod but not cool rules

First learn English.

Secondly its not MineCraft.

Thirdly it needs a huge amount of bandwidth and power to run a server giving the hive and the players.

Fourthly if you dont like it fuck off.

and finally, Little boys dont understand big boys games.

• Like 2

Jesus.

I understand not everyone is going to be a poet laureate, but at least try and formulate your sentences into something coherent.

Edited by Gogster
  • Like 1

..and not a single full stop was given.

• Like 3

ok Private Server are fucked cuz i have 2 pc in my room i have my gaming pc and my server pc i have my server pc running this mod the server is up and that server pc can join the server but all i get to is loading thats it and my friends can not join it so Private Server are shit i think people should just go pay for one all tell the guy who made it that he is so shit cuz the rule is only people who r playing for a arma 2 server they are the ones can host not the pc who r trying to host it on there own pc and its a free mod WTF

sorry but good mod but not cool rules

If this is what public education is teaching kids, i'm seriously paying for my children to attend private schools........

Edited by killingwillum
  • Like 1

Or maybe, just maybe, English isn't his first language. I know I know, it's far-fetched. Just putting it out there...You know how it is.

Or maybe, just maybe, English isn't his first language. I know I know, it's far-fetched. Just putting it out there...You know how it is.

HOW DARE YOU POST A PERFECTLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION AS TO HIS HORRIBLE GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!! fuck..... now i feel bad..... oh wait... it' gone

Mind telling me what I just read? I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to tell me, all I got from that wall of text was "Good mod but not cool rules" okay then.

If this is what public education is teaching kids, i'm seriously paying for my children to attend private schools........

As long as a parent has a good head on their shoulders, it shouldn't matter too much, i was sent to public schools as a kid and im not doing to bad for myself.

Anyway boring life story aside; OP regardless of whether your server is dedicated or not, the sheer amount of bandwidth used will most likely slow your transfer rate to a trickle.

Please take this to the correct forum OP, general discussion is probably not the place for this thread

Yes, because in other languages punctuation doesn't exist. Also, the first thing you teach any prospective speaker of English is vulgar contractions like 'ur', 'r' and 'cuz'.

• Like 2

Yes, because in other languages punctuation doesn't exist. Also, the first thing you teach any prospective speaker of English is vulgar contractions like 'ur', 'r' and 'cuz'.

And don't forget the ever present line.... " I didn't do nuthin."

• Like 1