Sign in to follow this  
Zike

US 1411 Admin Abuse - Hacking

Greetings,

I logged into this server an ran to the northwest air field only to find a massive base in the center with about maybe 30 camo tents and tons of other goodies. This base was surrounded with a huge wall on all four sides with no way in. I tried to take a screen shot, but it takes an image of the desktop for some reason. I logged out to check into what was needed to take a screen shot without getting killed. When I tried to log back into the server, I kept getting kicked by the admin for no reason.

If anyone else can access the server and is near the northwest air field.. go check it out.... but be careful!

Zike

That's the thunderdome, it means the server was hit by a hacker with the thunderdome hack, don't just accuse server admins of hacking without proof, admins have no powers to spawn items, vehicles, weapons, or any other thing that the hackers do.

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 1

That's the thunderdome, it means the server was hit by a hacker with the thunderdome hack, don't just accuse server admins of hacking without proof, admins have no powers to spawn items, vehicles, weapons, or any other thing that the hackers do.

Ah ok.. its the first time I seen it.. can the hackers also kick players from the server by admin? Just curious...