Sign in to follow this  
word2yall

Not your typical run in

So I spawn into a server in electro, pop into the convenient, make my way to firehouse. I hear zombies inside, I approach with caution, m4ccosd at the ready. I see a fresh spawn with a hatchet cornered by 6+ zombies. 99 times out of 100, I leave or kill the player to protect myself.

This time, I decided, what the hell I will help. Shoot all the zombies, he thanks me over voip, as I keep a careful eye on him. We BS about loot and such, when all of the sudden a guy bum rushes the back door blasting away. My new found friend ducks into the stairs as I open fire wounding the would be bandit. He retreats out the back door, I have been hit bad, 6k blood, broken leg. I hear the ghillie wearing bandit running to the front as I pass out. He comes in, looks towards me, then opens fire on the fresh spawn. I get up just in time, shot this ass in the back of his head 3 times, he falls to the ground dead. As this happens, I am still losing blood, under 3k now, another clown comes rushing in the back door with an AKM, 2 shots to the face drops him. I bandage up, under 500 blood left.

Broken leg, 500 blood, axe wielding spawn heads straight for me as I pass out again. I think to myself "fuck me, this is why I shoot everyone I see." He kneels down beside me, I assume to loot my "dead" body.

Half way through my pass out timer, I am suddenly awake again, WTF?!?!? DId this guy really just rez me? He then asks if I have blood in my pack, he says "oh never mind I see it. Bloods me up, I morphine myself, and we resume our conversation. He asks if it's alright if he loots one of the guys. As I am already fully geared I tell him to take whatever he wants, just save me some food and drink.

I head out the front and leave for cherno...alive.

• Like 2

Why the fuck would you walk around in Elektro with a silenced M4 in the first place

We shall hunt down this freshly spawned for his sacrilege and hang him outside of Electro as a warning to others.

Seriously, it must be really a great and amazing feeling if you think you are dead and someone actually helps you. Especially in an environment of KOS.

Edited by bankst3r

Why the fuck would you walk around in Elektro with a silenced M4 in the first place

I am supposed to just stick to the north? I have a camp full of weapons, and ammo. I am good at close combat, not gonna get that at the NW airfield.