Sign in to follow this  
vector183

How I got an l85a2 with thermal and an AS50.

So I'm in the northern barn of elektro, just kinda chillin', looking for some gear.

SUDDENLY. SCREEN TURNS WHITE. (now is when you put on your dramatic music guys) i look around, im on the southern shore, i'd say west of cherno, somewhere like komorovo idk

I look around, holy shit a ton of people are there, run over to a bush and GET DOWN TAKE COVER IT'S NORMANDY UP IN HERE

watch them all kill each other from the safety of my bush, all of a sudden BOOM BOOM BOOM explosions all over the place, my character is now bleeding and knocked out

i manage to live through the knock-out, bandage myself up and look over at the pile of dead bodes, i see one guy spinning around, he has an as50

he's looking for any survivors, not wanting anyone to get the loot

i have nothing but a revolver, and i presume the guy is the hacker, and i've heard rumors that if you shoot a hacker in the head in will kill them regardless of god mod

he continues spinning, until eventually he stops, looking right in my direction (i was kneeling, behind a push)

i peak out, and BAM headshot, some guy was killed.. oh man, that feeling when you get a sick headshot on someone with a pistol, we all know it.

walk over, look at his stuff. every equipment you would need, including NVG's, GPS, rangefinder, the whole nine yards, has an AS50 TWS on him, take his coyote backpack, look inside, L85A2 thermal with a bunch of mags, too.

take my stuff, and abort REAL fast because i know the guy had the ability to teleport himself and others, didn't want to lose it.. really hoping i don't lose it upon server hop.

NO!!!! NO NO NO!! i lost it all on server hop, damn it.. oh well, it will become one of my stories

NO!!!! NO NO NO!! i lost it all on server hop, damn it.. oh well, it will become one of my stories

server hoping is bad mmk

• Like 1

Yea mann, the admin would take that stuff off you anyway cause u didnt get it Legit

server hoping is bad mmk

i can't server hop when a hacker is teleporting everyone and killing them?

Yea mann, the admin would take that stuff off you anyway cause u didnt get it Legit

i consider it a reward for killing the hacker, thats just me

it's not really good to brag about getting hacked equipment.you didn't even won in a real fight,that guy brought you there and he was unlucky to miss you.

it's not really good to brag about getting hacked equipment.you didn't even won in a real fight,that guy brought you there and he was unlucky to miss you.

i'm not bragging, i'm sharing a story.

i didn't realize people on this forum kept sticks constantly up their ass.

• Like 3

It was probably because you aborted too fast after picking up his gear. You have to stay in the game for a while for recently picked up items to save properly.

How could the admin know? I have exactly the same stuff as OP looted and i dont hack. But those hills at elektro are goldmines for loot :)

• Like 1

First. Get used to asshats on these forums, as they are abundant. By hopping I assume you meant switching servers to escape the hacker; the generally accepted definition of hopping is joining server after server in high yield locations in hopes of easy loot. Be more mindful of the terms you use, else you will undoubtedly be flamed.

Second. If you disconnected too soon after adding items to your inventory they don't save. I have heard a bunch of different ideas regarding how often your character's items are saved, but in my experience when I get new gear I wait at least five or so minutes before logging off.

i'm not bragging, i'm sharing a story.

i didn't realize people on this forum kept sticks constantly up their ass.

Haha, thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, there are alot of douche bags on this forum. Don't worry about em, ya dun gud.

I hope to be the last survivor to one of these thunder dome things one day.

F hacked gear. Spend some time, get some friends, learn to survive, find a good camp spot. Earn/Find stuff. Kill people.... Hacker battles are interesting, but not really the point of this game. Glad you had some excitement though.