detly

sixlauncher not working .NET problem

Hi when I try to run the program it stops loading and pops up with this message and closes please help?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i48.tinypic.com/23ifaki.png[/iMG]

I've tried reinstalling my framework but im not sure how to check if it worked or not. any suggestions?

try downgrading to 3.5, this is what i had to do when .net 4.0 was causing some serious load-up issues whenever i turned my computer on, then i after sometime i manually updated from .net 3.5 to .net 4.0 again and everything seems to be working fine. (just a suggestion)

try downgrading to 3.5, this is what i had to do when .net 4.0 was causing some serious load-up issues whenever i turned my computer on, then i after sometime i manually updated from .net 3.5 to .net 4.0 again and everything seems to be working fine. (just a suggestion)

didnt work.. same popup :/ ive uninstalled it and reinstalled multiple times

do what the error message suggests.

open a command prompt as an administrator and type sfc /scannow and wait for it to finish. this may take a while. reboot and then retry installing .net.

if it still doesn't install, maybe the file is corrupt, because of some error during download. in that case the next step might help.

after that run windows update and let it install all updates. do this multiple times to not miss a followup update.

did six run before or is that your first time install?

Edited by gorg_graggel