Sign in to follow this  
riwa

Better inspect bodies!

Would be cool if they added stuff like:

Been dead for about 30 min.

Killed by [this] caliber.

Yea it would kinda be cool if it had aprox time of death and maybe calibre used to kill them (if it was a player kill) if not have like "died from an infected"

It's a really good feature, shame it's not being utilised right now. I'm sure they'll fix and improve on the mechanic in future. I think it's just a placeholder right now.

• Like 1

yeah it would be cool because if it said "Dead for roughly 1 minute from an AS-50 round" you would know to run the jeff away

unless your character is a paramedic/police investigator, i don't think so.

but it could say something like recently/some time/long time ago :) that you would be able to see, if the blood has stained :)

Edited by zombiejun

If they would include a corebody-thermometer in the game giving a certain temperature based upon the time the player has been dead, and a way to dig out bullits, so you can actually determain the caliber. Then sure... otherwise, how would you know?

Going from my own arm chair experience, if i were to come across a dead body i might feel it's skin, telling me cold = long gone, warm = recent. And by no means would i go dig this corpse to find a bullit. If anything i would check: small holes = small caliber, a big mess = large caliber, whole lot of tiny holes = pellets...

But the more likely reaction, hit the ground or find a bush to hide in, wait a minute and check around as much as possible, if feeling safe check the body for loot, take loot, then GTFO!

unless your character is a paramedic/police investigator, i don't think so.

but it could say something like recently/some time/long time ago :) that you would be able to see, if the blood has stained :)

I would like to see it say died by gunshots, the wounds look fresh or something to that regard.

yeah right now it says "His name was unknown, he died from an unknown cause"....... i'm like "are you fucking kidding me? I just shot that rabbit!"

yeah right now it says "His name was unknown, he died from an unknown cause"....... i'm like "are you fucking kidding me? I just shot that rabbit!"

well what would you like to read? "His name was fluffy, YOU made Alice sad and cry"