Sign in to follow this  
TheFlyingDemocrat

What's going on with Six Launcher?

Hi Forum,

I'm confused. When I opened six launcher today, I had to install the latest 1.7.2.5 patch, but when installed; six launcher still displayed it as 1.7.2.4. Shortly afterwards I tried to join the new 1.7.2.5 but I could not get past the loading screens.

After doing some brief searches on the forum, I got a mixed bag of results, some are saying that I need to download it manually,others say six launcher needs to update, and Rocket said something about not releasing the patch yet for six updater. In any case I'm confused. So I guess I'm asking you guys: What's the easiest way to resolve this issue?

• Like 1

six launcher just updated your ARMA 2 to the latest beta but didn't updated the dayZ mod. That will come when Rocket is happy with the update (which he should not be :D )

Go DayZ Commander, just went to it a little over an hour ago. So much more better, trust me.

who is fucking updating day z then if the official updater isnt supporting it? and why are servers using it if Rocket isnt happy?

By the way 1.7.2.5 fucking sux.

Backpack bug with the humanity shit is worse than any other inventory bug previous. when you fix 1 bug and add 5 more than its time to stop "fixing" things!

• Like 1

backpack bug ??

humanity resets to 0 and you lose ur backpack and get a starter backpack which means all ur guns and shit goes with it too.

See

http://www.six-updat...prerelease.html

Play withSIX DayZ 1.7.2.5 (PreRelease) support!

We're currently still not authorized by DayZ team to push 1.7.2.5 en-mass, as such we've added multi-version support to Play withSIX.

A new update for Play withSIX has been released that supports the DayZ v1.7.2.5 pre-release mod version!

You can control which mod version to use in the Game section option "Update to PreRelease versions" (for now restart after changing).

Currently there are no plans to add this support to SIX Launcher and Updater, as full focus is on Play withSIX which replaces SIX Launcher already, and will soon replace SIX updater also.

Enjoy!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4941-six-launcher-easy-installupdate-findjoin-dayz-servers-worldwide-network/page__st__400