NiteEknight

New player, looking for friendlies...

Enjoying it immensely so far, but it does get a little lonely out here in the woods. Which makes me think: one thing I think holds true irl as well: Life in a post apocalyptic world would be a battle for one's sanity as much as anything else.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is it would sure be nice to have some friends to roam the countryside in search of adventure, pvp, or whatever (none of my irl friends live nearby or have steady internet access, oddly enough). I'm not ruling out the possibility of either bandit/hero playstyles.

I should also mention I'm a fresh recruit, as in 2 or 3 days played, so don't count on me for being a tour guide or something, lol. I'm no weakling when it comes to fps/pvp skills, though. I've played a great many hours at TF2, Tribes Ascend, and all kinds of shooters going all the way back to classic Doom when I was a "wee lad". I've played a few mmo's as well so you might hit me up if join me some of those in the future.

I'm a pretty chill dude, actually. So I don't mic spam like an annoying child or anything like that. I look forward meeting any like-minded people who are (hopefully) likewise interested in having more friends to adventure with. :)

Ingame name: Nitely

Edited by 4L4N