Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

Anybody want to give me a bike?

This is mainly to all of you vehicle hoarders out there. Can I have a bike? Or does someone want to trade for it? I've been looking for one for nine hours and can't find any. Thanks, vehicle hoarders on every single server who take the bikes for some reason. All I want is a bike. Keep the buses/helicopters/cars/whatever. I just want a bike :/

Okay, so I don't have anything good whatsoever. But why do you need a bike if you have 5 cars? Come on

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 1

I looked for a bike for like 3 weeks and my friend found one in less then under 3 hours. I finally traded an L85/AS50/GPS/NVG/Rangefinder/Ghillie to him :P

Check out the radio tower of Olsha mountain (129 025) - usually people haven't taken that bike :)

Edited by Caine

I found 2 bikes on the same day once, I got killed by a scripter once and abandoned the other.

Weird thing was, I found one of them in the church in Cherno.

Edited by SadPanda

Check out the radio tower of Olsha mountain (129 025) - usually people haven't taken that bike :)

I always take that bike.

Try Cap Golova 083 129. Near the lighthouse. Theres often two bicycles there.

Edited by sostronk

Found that one onetime and was happy but i had to change servers, i log in on the other server and there is one on it too lol.

Edit:

Ive only found them once and ive looked many many many times.

Edited by The Toxic Deer

Checked there on five different servers. None.

One time I found a bike. Then was sniped from some unknown location. Super cool, Day Z is da betz

If it was near Zelenogorsk supermarket a couple of weeks ago it was probably me.

I found my first bike the other night, spent about two hours just cruising around from town to town. Was big fun, sadly after stashing the bike up north and hitting save on it the server i was no poofed and i have not seen it back up again, so bye bye wonderful 40kph traveling.