FailbatZ

[HOW-TO]Fix the Stucked loading screen! (Steam Version)

Yes it does, i have 64bit too and on the website their is no 64bit :)

Ok so im new to this game and im so confused about this, OK so im having this problem as well where i start the game join a server and then it loads for abit then on second part "Freeze" i bought it yesterday just to play Day Z and because im new im having trouble fixing it ive tried what u said on this thread and no use also i saw a video on YouTube saying re install battle eye but when i go on steam and click "Re install Battle-eye" it says Missing string so that means i cant do that way but i was wondering if someone can maybe go one team viewer with me and help me do it. it would be a good favor and u would make a very sad girl Happy <3 X.X

This method is legit .... my whole group (4 people + me) did this and worked flawlessly .. thanks man

I need to add that my didnt work at start (i was the first to try it ) and i needed at the end to also download the new six launcher (Play with six) that supported 1.7.2.5 ... just go to official site and its the first thing u see

Edited by mrkkels

How do I do step 6 "Install the newest Patch you downloaded (1.7.2.5)"

I have it downloaded, do I have to copy these files somewhere?

didnt help. still waiting with full bar says loading with about 1140 fps (yea wtf?)..

Nice one on the guide!

As to 1.7.2.5 availability; dayz team still hasn't blessed the .5 update,

but both the old and the new version are available since yesterday, in the evolved and much improved Play withSIX

http://www.six-updater.net/2012/08/play-withsix-dayz-1725-prerelease.html

doesn't have SPYWARE,can't say the same for six launcher.
Please don't spread base-less accusations. SIX updater nor launcher contain spyware.

If you've received spyware, you didn't install our software, but a fraud.

We are already in service to the ARMA community for over 3 years, research our credentials if you like.

Edited by Sickboy

The issue is clearly within the DB/hive.

Perhaps a corrupt item we are all carrying?

Invalid location?

*shrugs*

Up to now I used the Six Launcher, because it was recommended on the official site. Until this loading-screen-bug it worked fine for me. First annoyance is free, maybe even a second.

If it continues to disgruntle me, I will have a look at the DayZ Commander that's so frequently mentioned. :)

Try "Play with SIX" wich basicly is the next version of SIX Launcher. :)

If none of the ideas here helped load up steam and go to arms 2 operation arrowhead, right click it and go to properties, go to set launch options and insert the following-mod=@dayz -nosplash, go to your computer/steam/steamapps/common/arma2operationarrowhead make a dayz folder called @DayZ and in that make a folder called AddOns, download the alpha version of days and copy and paste it into that folder.

It should run smooth after this, this all i did no six updater or anything just run it through steam.Good Hunting