FailbatZ

[HOW-TO]Fix the Stucked loading screen! (Steam Version)

Hey there,

I have the Steam Version of Arma 2. Combined Operaiton and took me a lot of time to fix this stucked loading screen Problem.

Before i tell you how to Fix this, Im sorry for my English, it's not my native Language!

1. Go to Steam, Rightclick Arma 2 and choose Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Intergrity of Game Cache
  2. Go to Steam, Rightclick Arma 2 and choose Properties -> Local Files -> Defragment Cache Files

Do the same with Operaiton Arrowhead!

1. Go to Steam, Rightclick Arma 2: Operaiton Arrowhead and choose Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Intergrity of Game Cache
  2. Go to Steam, Rightclick Arma 2: Operaiton Arrowhead and choose Properties -> Local Files -> Defragment Cache Files

Now you have checked the game for mistakes and you won't have other Error's after this. Now to the Bug Fix!

1. Start Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operaiton Arrowhead and let it Install the Update
  2. Go to DayZmod.com, click on Dowload (Alpha Version) -> and Dowload the newest Version of the Server of your Choice.
  3. Go to battleye.com -> Download and Download the file you need (look out for Linux, max, windows etc. | Client, Server etc.) (for Windows Users:BE Client for Windows (32-bit) )
  4. Download YOUR File -> go to Download Folder -> Copy it
  5. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye and Paste it (Usually you have to overrite the old one!)
  6. Install the newest Patch you downloaded (1.7.2.5)

Now Start the Six Launcher and choose a Server with your Version!

Notice For Six Launcher: Yellow Server have the new Version (1.7.2.5) Grey an older Version (1.7.2.3) And white Servers have your Version (1.7.2.4)

My game does work now, i hope i helped you with this Tutorial and you can play again!

Greatz FailbatZ!

Edited by FailbatZ
  • Like 8

I tried, doesn't work :\

Though I'm getting to DayZ directly through Steam and not by Six or something

• Like 1

I tried, doesn't work :\

Though I'm getting to DayZ directly through Steam and not by Six or something

Than try it with DayZ Commander, i use it too and there you have a lot of very useful options.

Edited by FailbatZ

My six updater still says 1.7.2.4, what is wrong? I did everything in here.

Edit:

I just uninstalled the sixupdater, to install it again. It still says 1.7.2.4?

Edited by Skalledalle

Than try it with DayZ Commander, i use it too and there you have a lot of very useful options.

I use it to, but my Dayz Commander says the versions are out of date.

When i click on version, and then on "Check now" it says error on getting files, or file is not responding.

What to do?

I use it to, but my Dayz Commander says the versions are out of date.

When i click on version, and then on "Check now" it says error on getting files, or file is not responding.

What to do?

Did u start DayZ Commander as Administrator? It seems like he cant find or you dont have the files he need :/

Edited by FailbatZ

Oh ye, thank you.

But now it just says error extracting files, and then gives me some error, hmm :|

But. I find it kinda wierd, that a server i played on last night, wich is 1.7.2.4 gives me problems loggin in. Actully i cant login on it.

Edit:

Now its updated to .5! I changed the dictonary to the dayz folder and now it seems to work.

Now maybe you can tell me, how long will my vehicle stay on the server, wich isent updated yet? ( Couldent login on it with the 1.7.2.4 version so i thought it wouldent mind if i just updated it anyways.) I know my car is nice hidden in the outskirts of map, so just curious :P

Edited by Skalledalle

Oh ye, thank you.

But now it just says error extracting files, and then gives me some error, hmm :|

But. I find it kinda wierd, that a server i played on last night, wich is 1.7.2.4 gives me problems loggin in. Actully i cant login on it.

Can you give the error? Or did u already typed it in google?^^

I can't download the BE client for windows, get an error message, can't find progam to run this file

I can't download the BE client for windows, get an error message, can't find progam to run this file

What? u cant dowload? ôO just left click on it and press yes, which browser do u use?

Edited by FailbatZ

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye and Paste it (Usually you have to overrite the old one!

You also should put BEClient.dll here C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye as well as the location you mentioned.

Edited by SupaFly1983

did this and now i can't even run the game anymore

its poppin up an error everytime i try to run the game

The Wrong CD Key error or "Bad CD Key was given in Setup" comes if you don't run the game in Steam before starting DayZ or don't start sixUpdater/ Steam as Administrator.

If my Fix didn't helped please dont blame me, there was no garante and if you have an error, don't say i got error hurr durr, write the error down here so i may can help you.

Thanks

• Like 2

Hm, Im having the problem that after installing 1.7.2.5 manually.. starting six-launcher "upgrades" my dayz files back to 1.7.2.4.. Any ideas?

-nvm another thread explains that problem already.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ding-new-patch/

I had this Problem too,

So I switched to DayZ Commander, its much much better.

I had this Problem too,

So I switched to DayZ Commander, its much much better.

Not only is the Dayz Commander better it doesn't have SPYWARE,can't say the same for six launcher.

when im going to download the battleye it is 32 bit... and im at 64 bit... does it still work if i download it? what do i have to do if i cant?