pwnage13371

R3GNAD, Quiche, and blake_2

Thanks for the M107. I hope you had fun sniping new spawn in Electro you prick. I saw you hop servers to 2141. Yeah. Learn to actaully have a firefight and stop killing defenceless n00bz on the beach.

Edit: Somebody kill them for me please. They are on the sniper hill near the power lines in Electro on server US 2141 Dallas the the moment.. :)

Edited by pwnage13371

Its a sandbox they can snipe noobz if they want if you dont like it go kill them and stop asking other people to do it for you.

I was with those guys. (My in-game name is D0CT0RB00M, in case you want to track my server movements in your spare time, as well.) We were actually up there counter-sniping when R3GNAD got shot. (He never fired a round the whole night, I don't think.) There were a ton of dead fresh (or nearly fresh) spawns on the opposite hill, but me, R3GNAD and blake_2 had nothing to do with that. We were actually after one of the guys who seemed to have been doing the killing. I did not want to impede the survival efforts of anyone but geared bandits, who were likely doing exactly what you are accusing us of. I personally let several survivors walk right through my crosshairs simply because they weren't geared, and thus, were not yet a high threat to anyone.

We did server hop because a bandit with an axe appeared out of nowhere and tried to kill R3GNAD. It seemed odd that we didn't see or hear him coming up, so we thought he may have been a scripter/ghoster. I'm really not a fan of either, personally, so we changed over to 2141 Dallas just to try to escape an unfair death. With the rampant scripting as of late, I think that's pretty fair.

I ended the night with three (plus one unconfirmed--possible Alt-F4) bandit kills and 0 murders. Each of them was an imminent threat to me or my squadmates. Blake_2 had one murder that I know of, but the slain survivor was a threat to R3GNAD as he was running back to meet us. (He had an MP5, and R3GNAD was getting ready to run into his field of fire.) I refused to pull the trigger until he made an aggressive play, but I believe blake_2's action was justifiable. R3GNAD had exactly 0 kills and 0 murders, as far as I know. Though he was killed once or twice, for all the trouble we went through trying to save survivors from griefing bandits/snipers.

I hope somebody found the guy that was killing all the noobs over on the hill in front of Dobryy. It looked like he racked up about 5 kills over there, but we never did find him!

Every time I went to the hill you guys were at, I'd get sniped. Just figured it was you guys considering I lost my stuff from a sniper up there about 30 minutes after I sniped R3GNAD. I guess after you guys killed me, I should have went up to tell you guys wtf was going on. :P

There was another sniper then? Some sniper had gotten 5+ kills from me alone.

Edited by pwnage13371

Yeah man... I don't think that was us sniping you, but it might have been me the first time after R3GNAD died, since I was kind of out for vengeance. I may have killed a guy with an AS50 or M107 near the road leading into Elektro next to Dobryy (the one leading north beside the fire station), as he'd just shot and killed blake_2. Never got a kill for it as far as I remember, and I never saw blood when I shot. Not sure about this Quiche guy, though. Perhaps he was the one doing the shooting? There was also another guy whose name was Squirrel-something that racked up quite a body count. We couldn't get a shot off when he was exposed, though.