Sign in to follow this  
Long_Live_Don

Everything is gone.

3 tents full of stuff, a tractor, a bike, a pbx boat, all gone, vanished into thin air. It's not the best loot, but still pretty annoying since me and some buddies earned it. I know you're not supposed to get attached to gear. Is there any particular reason this happened? I was literally organizing everything in my camp 15 minutes ago, hopped off to get something to eat, and just came back on, then BAM.

Still, your not supposed to get attached to your gear+This MOD is an ALPHA\BETA So you can't expect shit like this not to happen.

-Don't get attached to your gear\Make a base until\unless DayZ becomes patched out, and good to play.

3 tents full of stuff, a tractor, a bike, a pbx boat, all gone, vanished into thin air. It's not the best loot, but still pretty annoying since me and some buddies earned it. I know you're not supposed to get attached to gear. Is there any particular reason this happened? I was literally organizing everything in my camp 15 minutes ago, hopped off to get something to eat, and just came back on, then BAM.

Happend to me the other day, then magically a day later it had all re-appeared,

Just ran to another player's camp I found earlier, everything gone as well lol. And I KNOW IT'S IN ALPHA. Was just asking for an explanation, like a server problem? So I can avoid this server from now on, or if every server has a chance of this happening.

Probably just a bad server restart, happens all the time. Wait till the next restart and check again