Sign in to follow this  
Rileypls

Dayz Clan

hey guys im looking for a dayz clan that i can join. I am an experienced player that is very active and looking for a clan to join. contact me if you are interested

[FEMA] is currently recruiting. PM me for details if you wish to join, we are an elite small task force engaging in search and rescue missions and bandit extermination in Chernarus. We communicate to squad mates via Skype, and assign a member to the server teamspeak.

Military ranking system is implemented as well as a small series of tests in order to gain acceptance in [FEMA]. Be able to move undetected and engage multiple designated targets both from short range and long range. Be able to understand military communication terms. Be able to accept orders and to give orders.

Gear will be assigned to you. Scouting missions are conducted in 2 man teams on ATV. Rescue missions consist of a ground convoy clearing a landing LZ for a helivac and setting up overwatch positions. Helicopter is not allowed to stay inside city boundaries for more than 2minutes at a time.

If you believe you fit these qualifications and our planned tactics based gameplay, PM me for an initial trial run